Dec. 2008 C’Ville Tote Christmas Memories

Tampa Doll

I love the sprit in this thread!

When my son was about a year and a half we would watch "The Price Is Right". When a person won he would clap and cheer! It was sweet to see and I told him he had a good heart because he was genuinely happy when someone else won a prize.

This thread reminds me of those price is right days.

You are all genuinely pleased for the recipient of the Tote and share in that person's Joy.

Blessings one and all!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:yes I am kind of curious about this myself, as I have no idea. I do love to visit the post every month to see what the bag of the month looks like and then I like to see who the reciepient was :D

I know Tampa Doll has already given you a real answer, but I like to think it's just magic. Doll just magically knows who to send a bag to. Magic, pure and simple, like the bags and their effect on the recipient. Patty

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, MARYJO!!!!!!!

My hands are shaking so badly I can hardly type! :lol The bag is even more gorgeous in person than it was in the picture! And there was the sweetest little clothespin angel in a crochet dress with crochet wings tucked into the pocket! I love it more than you will ever know!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Today is my day off and I was sitting at the computer just browsing around the Ville when the phone rang and it was my afternoon desk clerk telling me that I had mail and a package. I knew I hadn't ordered anything, because the yarn that I had overnighted to me to finish Angel's swap gift had arrived earlier this morning. I went downstairs to the lobby and when I saw the return address on the box I yelled at the top of my lungs "OMG, I'M A BAG LADY!!" There was a guest checking in and he smiled and looked at me up and down and said, "well, you must shop at only the best dumpsters!" :lol

I quickly explained to everyone what I meant and then I went RUNNING back to my apartment to show DH! He loved the bag, too, and then when he saw the angel he grinned and said, "well, I guess I know what I'm doing tonight" and when I asked him what, he said, "I guess I'll get out the tree so she has a place to hang!"

Thank you again so very much! You sure know how to give a person a Merry Christmas! :hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug

Welcome to the Bag Lady Club. I think it is so funny that you wrote at 3:44 and at 4:40 you were the lucky person. Wow. Enjoy the bag it is so beautiful and I know you will treasure it. Who ever you show it to wants to have it so keep a close eye on it.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, MARYJO!!!!!!!

My hands are shaking so badly I can hardly type! :lol The bag is even more gorgeous in person than it was in the picture! And there was the sweetest little clothespin angel in a crochet dress with crochet wings tucked into the pocket! I love it more than you will ever know!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Today is my day off and I was sitting at the computer just browsing around the Ville when the phone rang and it was my afternoon desk clerk telling me that I had mail and a package. I knew I hadn't ordered anything, because the yarn that I had overnighted to me to finish Angel's swap gift had arrived earlier this morning. I went downstairs to the lobby and when I saw the return address on the box I yelled at the top of my lungs "OMG, I'M A BAG LADY!!" There was a guest checking in and he smiled and looked at me up and down and said, "well, you must shop at only the best dumpsters!" :lol

I quickly explained to everyone what I meant and then I went RUNNING back to my apartment to show DH! He loved the bag, too, and then when he saw the angel he grinned and said, "well, I guess I know what I'm doing tonight" and when I asked him what, he said, "I guess I'll get out the tree so she has a place to hang!"

Thank you again so very much! You sure know how to give a person a Merry Christmas! :hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug

Well, I guess I can relax:whew now and finish up my decorating. I have been stopping on and off all day, to see when it would be delivered.

So glad you liked it and the little angel.

You made me laugh with what happened when you saw who it was from and the joking of the guest checking in.

Enjoy your bag and keep it full. You are very welcome.:hook

I know! I had to laugh myself as I was posting about it because it showed up right underneath the other post from me. :lol It just goes to show, we never know what will happen from one minute to the next! It's an honor to be a member of the Bag Lady Club! :c9

Welcome to the Bag Lady Club. I think it is so funny that you wrote at 3:44 and at 4:40 you were the lucky person. Wow. Enjoy the bag it is so beautiful and I know you will treasure it. Who ever you show it to wants to have it so keep a close eye on it.

Well, I guess I can relax:whew now and finish up my decorating. I have been stopping on and off all day, to see when it would be delivered.

So glad you liked it and the little angel.

You made me laugh with what happened when you saw who it was from and the joking of the guest checking in.

Enjoy your bag and keep it full. You are very welcome.:hook

I already have a project in it, it's a table topper that I'm making for my neurologist for Christmas! I am already enjoying it, and I am thrilled beyond words that it's mine! Thank you again! :hug

Welcome to the Bag Lady Club :hug

Use it in Good Health.

And when you take it with you somewhere, keep a tight grip on it. Whenever I take mine with me, someone always wants it.

Thank you, Mel! I plan to never let it out of my sight if it's out of the apartment with me! I will have to hurt anyone who tries to take it! :lol

:yayway to go Elle :yay

It is a wonderful feeling indeed!!!

Welcome to the "Bag :yarn Lady :yarn Club"

Thank you, Terri! I'm STILL so excited! I have had an ear-to-ear grin since I saw the box! :D

See? Her two posts? An hour apart? Just another example of the magic of which I spoke.

Congratulations, Elle! Use it in good health and happy crocheting!

Patty (Bag Lady 29)

Thanks, Patty! You're right! It IS magic! I still can't believe it was me this month!

Welcome to the club Elle! I know you will love your bag as much as the rest of us do. Congrats!

Thanks, Tammy! I'm walking on air! Santa came early in a big way! :c9

Thanks, Tammy! I'm walking on air! Santa came early in a big way! :c9

Guard it with your life. I had several friends and family as well as one determined duck try to steal it. You are going to become very popular. :hook

awww... sweetie............congratulations!!!

I'm so happy for you! you are one lucky lady! What a way to end your year.. huh?

Good for you! have fun with your new one of a kind tote!

:heart

:mug

Guard it with your life. I had several friends and family as well as one determined duck try to steal it. You are going to become very popular. :hook

OMG, a DUCK!! How funny!! :lol

awww... sweetie............congratulations!!!

I'm so happy for you! you are one lucky lady! What a way to end your year.. huh?

Good for you! have fun with your new one of a kind tote!

:heart

:mug

Thank you so much, Tam! Yes, it was a GREAT way to end the year!

Elle, Welcome Bag Lady #31 from Bag Lady #26 Mary Jo is an Angel!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mary Jo named my bag The Freedom Tote

Elle, Welcome Bag Lady #31 from Bag Lady #26 Mary Jo is an Angel!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mary Jo named my bag The Freedom Tote

Thank you, Pam! We have to develop a Bag Lady secret handshake! :lol

Archived