Have you had one of those light bulb moments

fc1123

the other day I was looking through a sales ad and noticed a knitted hat though I can't knit I can crochet and I said I can make that so my question is have you ever had that moment looking at crochet or knitted clothes and say hey I can make that

Lots. Recently, a co-worker bought a poncho for $25, and told me what a deal it was...the lady at the craft show was charging $35. I had given her 1 lesson the week before. I said....yup, and for the price of the yarn YOU could make that...she didn't believe me. I said look....the neckline is single crochet, and the rest is chains hooked into the prior row of chains. She went that weekend, and promptly made a poncho!!! My daughter bought a crochet hat on ebay; I would up making about 5 of them for her friends. I posted on here elsewhere about a crocheted easter chick that a friend asked me to make a pattern up from a picture she took at someone's home. Sometimes, it works out :)

just a few weeks ago i made a couple of hats from pictures my niece had taken and they came out wonderful ..today at wal-mart i saw a crochet hat and scarf and i told my husband i can make that so i plan on making some for christmas.

ALL THE TIME!!!

Unfortunately, there isn't enough of the time to do it all.

I am barely finished with one project when I am doing another in my head.

It happens when doing a pattern too, I am always tweaking or doing it another way that I think makes it easier or prettier.

I guess a lot of us are AHA!! girls, :lol

All the time. I'm guilty of buying a piece just so I can copy it. Most of the time I just look at the "pattern" because I don't seem to have the time to make my own. In that vein, I'm not guilty after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived