Bread Bag plarn bag

Sugarcoatedlies

title says it! inspired by RecycledCindy's breadbag bag, this is made of my own pattern

I used about 15-20 bread bags and hamburger bun bags for this.

Dunno how long it took since I didn't do it in one sitting lol. It did take a while though, since cutting the strips, hand sewing the lining and crocheting accumulate....

Bread_Bag_Handbag_by_Sugarcoatidli3z.jpg

title says it! inspired by RecycledCindy's breadbag bag, this is made of my own pattern

I used about 15-20 bread bags and hamburger bun bags for this.

Dunno how long it took since I didn't do it in one sitting lol. It did take a while though, since cutting the strips, hand sewing the lining and crocheting accumulate....

Thank you so much for the acknowledgment. I am always excited when someone tries a new recycled craft and your bread bag is cool. I know when I made a bag from bread bags that it had this shinny look to it and your bag has that cool look too! Great job :yay

Thank you so much for the acknowledgment. I am always excited when someone tries a new recycled craft and your bread bag is cool. I know when I made a bag from bread bags that it had this shinny look to it and your bag has that cool look too! Great job :yay

You're welcome! Yeah i've made 5 recycled bags so far, 2 were from your patterns :)

They're not all finished yet, as i need to line them. I made one from plastic veggie bags and it had that shiny look as well. The only thing about the bread bag that i'm scared of, is if it's in the sun it will get soggy :s

Archived