Crochet Cabin

Shelleden

Hello! I'm Shelle and I'd like to welcome you all to the Crochet Cabin! Built in 2004, my website features my most popular designs for sale, and also has a Free Patterns page. Customers can buy my patterns with the Paypal buttons provided, or they may choose to visit my Etsy shop.

My former MIL taught me how to crochet when I was 20 (ahh to be 20 again :sigh), and I haven't put my crochet hook down since! I love to design many different things, including shawls, sweaters, ponchos, children's hats, tote bags, and toys.

I got a real boost of confidence in 2006 when Leisure Arts published 4 books of my designs (titles in siggie). Up until then, I'd only had a few patterns published in various magazines.

I've made many wonderful friends and customers here on Crochetville, and I'd like to thank you all for your support and encouragement. I'd also like to thank those of you who have started CALs with my patterns or otherwise praised or promoted my designs. I truly appreciate it. :hug

"I welcome your input and thoughts :idea on designs you'd like to see in the future." :yes

Next time you're surfin' the 'net, stop by my Blog, "Queenie's Cabin", and say Hello!

Here are a few of my more popular designs:

MollyWeasleySweater.jpgShawlerfront.jpgGrannySquareJacketAnnsm.jpgButtonupPonchowhoodbackhoodup.jpg

LorrainesPW.jpgSockMonkeySarahsm.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!! :manyheart

Archived