CROCHETERS NEEDED: AFGHANS FOR ST JUDE'S CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL

bettflow

Hi,

I am the owner/founder of the crochet for charity group (HELPING HANDS OF TN). We are a new group so our membership is rather small at this time, but we are growing by LEAPS AND BOUNDS. There are so many loving, caring individuals who give so freely of their time to show ill children that they are loved. We are making afghans (both baby and child size) which we will be delivering to St Jude Children's Hospital in Memphis, TN. If you would like to crochet an afghan for St Jude, please email me at cedarexotic04@earthlink.net, or go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HelpingHandsofTN/ to join our group. We are a TN based group, but we also have members in Virginia and California. You don't have to live in TN to lend a helping hand.

Thankyou,

Betty

This sounds like a great group, going to check out your yahoo group. I would be interested in this but don't know how much I can make since I'm also making for Christmas right now. I looked into trying to find some Tennessee charities before, glad to find this one!:yay:manyheart

Archived