I quit crocheting.

heavenlypurple1

I don't have a link it's from my late grandmas books and there is pictures step by step. I found where my mistake was so I had to rip it up and start over. My problem is I'm no good at making corners ... you know like when you make those blocks you have to have 4 corners?

I hate frogging. And I have balls of frogged yarn that I haven't started working with again. It's really silly, but I'll have to wait a while, just like you!

I'm right there with you. I'm so wishing I could take a break from this afghan I'm working on, but if it's going to be done anytime near Christmas, I can't. I had to frog a lot of it yesterday. It actually took me an hour to frog and re-roll the yarn, so you know that was a lot of work I'll have to re-do now. I'm adapting a graph, and the picture was coming out squatty looking. I'm going to have to adjust it some more.

After I frogged all that, I didn't have the heart to start it again right away, so I did a small project for a bit of immediate gratification. Maybe that's what you need!

:yarn

Archived