Dunkin' Donuts

froggy

• 2 weeks later...
Cute, did you show them to Dunkin' Donuts? Just curious what they said. You did a fanastic job crocheting those! I love your sprinkles.

Maybe I will take one in to show them!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love to crochet! But, to replace 'real' dunkin donuts with crocheted ones! ... well that's just ... AWESOME! What a great diet control! :lol TFS

If you come to my house, I'll take one crocheted donut per one real dunkin donut! :lol

I love the doughnuts. The DD bags are just the right touch. I just may steal your idea for a Christmas present for my sister. In recent years she has told the family if I can't eat it don't buy it for me. She moved from a large house into a small condo and still has too much "stuff." That's why the "if I can't eat it. . ." Since she has a sweet tooth this would be perfect. And they are fat free, sugar free, and calorie free. What a deal!! Thanks for sharing.

Donuts are a weakness of mine. Now you've made me crave them. They look so real, and I'm stuck here with no way to get to the donut shop or VP to buy some. Guess I will have to settle for coffee without the sweets.

Seriously, they look great and I like the fact that you put them in Dunkin Donuts Bags. Fantastic!!! AND no calories!!!

Archived