Loopi!!!

LanetteG

Ok here's my Loopi! I found a great deal on square measuring tapes at Joann's so my Loopi had to be bigger.

2005_0625puppetshow0047.jpg

I made one for my mom for her birthday(she has collected sheep for years!)

and she just loved it. I love Loopi!

He turned out great, Lanette!!! Did you have any trouble with the pattern? Loopi is officially gone now. He's been removed from my site. I'm glad you got the pattern when you did. How did the square measuring tape fit inside? I used a round one in the ones I've made.

OK your Loopi tipped me over the edge. I officially love Loopi. I looked at him before over and over and I snagged the pattern before it disappeared :D but I never quite started him; this just does it. I can't take it anymore! My fiance is going to laugh his butt off, but I'm making a Loopi for me, and one for my sister for Christmas :D

He's precious! Why is the pattern gone? This makes me sad :(

:frog

Don't be sad, Ashleigh! Loopi's gone, but not for long - he's going to be published! :cheer

Here are the threads showing Loopi's journey to stardom:

Loopi's debut link

Cheryl shares the pattern link

Celeste's pink Loopi

Loopi to be published

Loopi pattern no longer available for contract reasons, as explained here

So now you know! :hook

Forgot to add that there are several more threads where Loopi popped up in the conversation, but these were the major ones that I could see in my nifty quick search...

And while I'm at it, Cheryl, let me say CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did a FANTASTIC job with this! I hope to have a chance to make this pattern myself soon. I've already got the tape measure...

Thank you, Goldi!!! You did a great job in explaining where Loopi went. :ty I cannot wait for this book to come out and see Loopi in it and to see MY name under it as the designer!!! Call me vain, I don't care! :blush

I wouldn't call it vain to be proud of a brilliant piece of work - take those bows with no apology needed! :fame:yay I can hardly wait to see your Loopi published too! :cheer

It's great! I had no problem making it larger, I just went a few more rounds. The one I made my mom actually looked cuter than this one, sounds stupid I know but when I attached his head it had a little cock to it and he looks so cute! I'm thinking of doing a black one with a white face too.

Thanks!:cheer

He turned out great, Lanette!!! Did you have any trouble with the pattern? Loopi is officially gone now. He's been removed from my site. I'm glad you got the pattern when you did. How did the square measuring tape fit inside? I used a round one in the ones I've made.

Kimberly, I had a terrible time with it(and still not sure I did it right!) but I put it down and went to bed and kept thinking about it as I fell asleep and figured it out that way. I know I'm weird, but that's probably why I also woke up at 4AM the next morning and couldn't fall back to sleep!:blush

He's so pretty. I have had a hard time figuring out the stitch so I put it up for now. Great job.

Thanks for solving the Loopi mystery for me! I've been out of the loop for awhile (been digging in Egypt for the past 5 weeks) so I must have missed those posts. :hook Way to go Diamond, I look forward to seeing the book! :cheer

:frog

Archived