Snowflake Hot Pad

jpschabell

Just thought I'd share - I like it! I got the free pattern from the internet - here is the link: http://www.geocities.com/lindaslists/snowflakeph.htm. I added 2 more rounds of double crochet to make it bigger (just like doing a granny square at that point). I like my hotpads big enough to hold a nice sized dish.

Joni

thumb.jpg

I had made a couple of these two years ago. My mil liked them so she made them for everyone for Christmas one year. She has 6 kids and we all got 30 of them in assorted colors plus about 20 crocheted nylon scrubbies in assorted colors.

haha once she gets something in her mind she just keeps going.

They were very much appreciated by everyone tho.

That's so pretty!! Thanks so much for posting the link, too--I'll have to make it this season! It's great because it's not solely "christmasy," you can use it all winter long!

I had made a couple of these two years ago. My mil liked them so she made them for everyone for Christmas one year. She has 6 kids and we all got 30 of them in assorted colors plus about 20 crocheted nylon scrubbies in assorted colors.

haha once she gets something in her mind she just keeps going.

They were very much appreciated by everyone tho.

Wow! 30 each x 6? My hands would be so sore! But, I'd like to be the recipient of them!

Archived