crocheting_Kelly

Quick & Easy Poncho

I was also wondering what size hook you used? I started this poncho three times and gave up for awhile because it kept coming out so small. I was using JoAnn Sensations yarn and an N hook. I really love the one you did and it turned out perfect!

Great work that you do. Love your color choice and the collar. Thanks for the link to the free pattern.

This is my fave poncho pattern! I've made it in several colors, but I prefer to fringe the edge rather than scallop. It's pretty both ways though.

Looks very much like Martha Stewart Coming Home Poncho -- which one came first? Martha got out of jail in 2005 but I don't see a date on this one. They sure are similar though!

I am having difficulty location the pattern on the website.. Can you help?? by giving the direct link?

I've noticed a rise in interest in ponchos again (including me) and ran across this looking for patterns so, I'm bumping this pattern back up since some have searched for the pattern. It's a Ravelry download for members, but ,their direct link to the Premier Yarns is no longer valid. Happy crocheting!