Yes, young girls do crochet!

Nikka_hotpinkpixy

Hi there! My name's Nicole and I'm from Wisconsin. I learned how to crochet from my grandmother when i was about 7 and recently picked it up again with a passion. I love to crochet while watching TV or waiting for my BF to call. I want to learn how to make stuffed animals (I know that the term starts with an A but i cant spell it) and am currently looking for the perfect Crocheted bag. I'm looking for friends and people that can help me out, I know a lot of different things that were thought dead in crochet, at least in my community XD So, yea. Hi again!!:manyheart

Hi there!

Two places should become your crochet home. Here at the ville, as well as http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com where there are tons of free patterns found from all over the web. I know there are some Ami ones there. If you get stuck let us know, someone can usually help, or will even pick up a hook and make it along with you to figure it out.

Enjoy :cheer:cheer:cheer

i absolutely LOVE that web site. i actually found the ville through that site. and i also have been inspired to make a blog of my own with free patterns and such XD

Really? You found the 'ville through CPC? Neat!

Welcome!

There's a turtle for you to look at on Ravelry- merrystitcher's projects.

The pattern is in the knit 1 magazine- there's a dolphin , a panda and an elephant too- all very easy!:lol

Also in Crochet in no time by melody griffiths there are patterns for an elephant and a zebra: both SUPER CUTE!!!!

mY 10 YEAR OLD swiped the turtle before it ever got hidden in time to go in her stocking...!!!!

She has it with her constantly so it must be quite ''cool''.;)

There's a turtle for you to look at on Ravelry- merrystitcher's projects.

The pattern is in the knit 1 magazine- there's a dolphin , a panda and an elephant too- all very easy!:lol

Also in Crochet in no time by melody griffiths there are patterns for an elephant and a zebra: both SUPER CUTE!!!!

mY 10 YEAR OLD swiped the turtle before it ever got hidden in time to go in her stocking...!!!!

She has it with her constantly so it must be quite ''cool''.;)

??? i'm confused....theres a turtle in my what? O.o

AWW thanks everyone! i feel so loved!

Archived