"Knit One Save One" (Crochet, too!)

happy stitcher

• 4 weeks later...

I have completed 50 caps that I am going to be sending. I knit, crochet & loom.....This is the 2nd campaign I have participated.....I love it, especially, for all the babies....peace out, Rosie (RosieLovesYarns)

• 3 weeks later...

I wnt out of my comfort zone yesterday and made a hat for them, I usually only do afghans. It came out cute. Now I can't find the address to send it. I think it ws in NY, was in the latest issue of the newsletter with Carol Alexander but of course I can't find it now. Anyone know where to mail it? I really don't want to download the entire kit from their website. Charlene

I wnt out of my comfort zone yesterday and made a hat for them, I usually only do afghans. It came out cute. Now I can't find the address to send it. I think it ws in NY, was in the latest issue of the newsletter with Carol Alexander but of course I can't find it now. Anyone know where to mail it? I really don't want to download the entire kit from their website. Charlene

According to their website the campain is over... Perhaps you could donate it to a local NICU?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived