Snowman Coffee Cozy

CrochetAmore

Snowman Coffee Cozy

3023561117_59e2d9470b_m.jpg

Finished size: Will fit a "to-go" coffee cup

Materials: (US) size H hook, worsted weight cotton yarn: white, scrap each of orange and black felt, scrap piece of black yarn or embroidery floss, white tacky glue, tapestry needle.

ch 30, join with sl st in last ch from hook being careful not to twist.

Rnd 1: ch 1, sc in same st, sc in each remaining st around, join with sl st in top of first sc, do not turn.

Rnds 2-10: rep rnd 1.

Fasten off. Weave in ends.

Face: Using photo as a guide, cut an elongated triangle from orange felt and glue to center of face for carrot nose, cut two 3/4 inch *circles from black felt and glue into place above the nose, and for mouth (optional/not shown) use black yarn or embroidery floss and place 5 french knots evenly spaced below the nose to give your snowman a smile.

*NOTE: You can cut octagons or other "odd" shapes to give a more relistic look.

Designed and written by April Moreland

© 2008 All rights reserved.

This pattern can also be found on my pattern blog

Heres my little cozy that I made from your pattern!! Thank you its so cute!

I had to make it female so added pink fur earmuffs:lol did a ricrac around the bottom.pompom nose.

Wow, yours is so cute! I love the ear muffs, it would never have occured to me to add them. Thanks for sharing! :hug

• 3 weeks later...

This is soooo cute. I made some for our bazaar and our local coffee shop may want some to sell too. Thank you so much. Instead of the glued on felt I crocheted a carrot and circles for eyes and mouth and sewed them on so it can be washed!

Judy in Idaho

Archived