Looking for scarf with gloves attached

snbarclay

Question

I was at church last sunday and a young lady sat down beside me and she had this scarf that had fingerless gloves attached . Does anyone know of a free pattern that I can get to make one with ? :manyheart

9 answers to this question

Sounds dangerous to me. You've got the scarf wrapped around your neck, you suddenly have to reach out to grab something -- you'd strangle yourself! :lol And I don't want to think about what might happen if you were driving your car at the time.

:rofl

I've seen scarves with pockets, but not gloves.

Could you find the fingerless gloves part and then just not end the gloves on one side - stitch a scarf in the middle - and then make another glove on the other end? Sorry - that's all I can think of!

I think of a puppet when I think of gloves attached to the scarf. Seems like when you move your hands the scarf will look like legs. :lol

I don't think as a matter fact I know they weren't pockets because she was right beside me . I wish I could explain it the scarf was long and the ends had pockets somewhat but they were open at both ends and had a thumb hole. I think I might try to make one . If someone else makes one please share it . :)

I have a scarf with mittens on the ends. It's long enough that when I stretch my arms out I don't feel "strangled" (really long arms might be a problem :lol). I'd just go with making gloves and attaching a very long scarf between them.

Ellie 13

Haven't seen one. Reminds me of when my kids were small, all their scarves had gloves attached. This way they didn't get lost when they took them off. Not dangerous at all, all my kids still here and Heaven knows they reached for everything.

They were attached with a chain of stitches or I would safety pin them on. Just have to be sure the scarf is long enough. It also kept the ends of the scarves from hanging and getting into puddles and other stuff, now that is dangerous.

Archived