Vintage doll patterns

marycat

Look what I just got from www.vintagepatterns.com . All of the patterns are from Annie's pattern club. Debbie Anne from 1985, Crochet Cousins 1984 and Crochet Folk Dolls 1987. I paid $3.00 for Debbie Anne and $4.95 for the other two. I'm so excited to make Debbie Anne. She's like a crocheted cabbage patch doll. I just love making dolls.:)christmasdolls005.jpgJust realised that site takes you no where. La Strade patterns for crafty people is what I have bookmarked under favourites and it takes me to the site.

I have those plus some others. Do you have the boy that goes with Debbie Ann and there is also a little baby.
No I don't have the boy or baby patterns. Didn't know there was such a thing. I do have the bitty baby pattern in the book I got called Annie's Favourite crochet dolls. Is that the baby pattern you are talking about? If so then yes I do have it.

• 1 year later...
Do you have the baby pattern and would you share it? Thank you

The baby pattern is in the book I mentioned above, Annie's Favourite crochet dolls so I can't really share it with everyone on the site as it is copyrighted. If you can find the book you will have the pattern. Sorry.

Archived