Shout out to www.elmore-pisgah.com!

Momcrochets

I placed an order (for Petalspun super, 2 cones and a grab bag, with my left over birthday $)two days ago November 4. And received it today!! I did not pay for two-day shipping, I selected standard UPS ground (I do not live in that state, either)!! Wooo hooo for speedy service!:clap

Before that, I was having trouble selecting a color, so I emailed them and asked for a snippet of the two I was debating between, and they wrote back and said they'd be glad to. I gave them my address, and in a few days received two little cards with a good yard of each color. And Flo in her email was so kind and courteous!

Now to finish my Christmas gifts that have to be shipped by the end of the month, so that I can enjoy making my Merrylee Shawl-cardigan :drool I can't wait:c9

i made a similar order from that site and yep they are super good about sending your order quick :) but i would suggest paying with paypal and/or making sure you are on a secure page before filling out your payment method.

i got all my money in my checking account stolen out of it by some "hacker" with a penchant for itunes :(

be yarnful, but careful!

:manyheart

I have been there and these are the nicest people. They stop what they are doing to help find exactly what you are looking for even if it is somewhere in the factory. This is an awesome place.

Ah now you are talking about my favorite store.:cheer

I order from them quite a bit. I love the courtesy and helpfulness of the people there. I have always gotten speedy service and their colors are just beautiful.

Someday I will be able to go to see them in person. I do know, that they love to see what we are making with they yarn.:hook

I order from them quite a bit. I love the courtesy and helpfulness of the people there. I have always gotten speedy service and their colors are just beautiful.

Someday I will be able to go to see them in person. I do know, that they love to see what we are making with they yarn.:hook

You are probably one of their best customers :yes

Can you say "Roadtrip"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll drive:lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ooh, I see how late I am reading this. But seeing your great work, made me want to read all your other postings. ;o)

I had in fact just written to them, giving them your posted website of the skirt that linked me to their site. And I suggested they ask for your permission to also put up your pattern in their Free Crochet list, as they don't have any clothing listed there.

You're so nice, sharing all of your great pics with us, but also crediting the provider. :o)

I just made my first order to them last night. Only got 5 cones but I know I'll use all of it. I'm in huge need of solid colors and I really don't have any place around here with alot of choices.

Julee

Ooh, I see how late I am reading this. But seeing your great work, made me want to read all your other postings. ;o)

I had in fact just written to them, giving them your posted website of the skirt that linked me to their site. And I suggested they ask for your permission to also put up your pattern in their Free Crochet list, as they don't have any clothing listed there.

You're so nice, sharing all of your great pics with us, but also crediting the provider. :o)

Thank you!:c9 I love using their threads and yarns. Their rayon cones are my current favorite. That's so neat that you liked that pattern so much to suggest they include it in their free patterns listing. (I haven't heard from them yet, but then, that link, which is still a 'ville page doesn't have my email, either ;))

I just made my first order to them last night. Only got 5 cones but I know I'll use all of it. I'm in huge need of solid colors and I really don't have any place around here with alot of choices.

Julee

I'm sure you'll love them. (It's scary how much fun online yarn shopping can be. :D) and now that I've discovered cones...I wish all my yarn could come that way :yes

Archived