Anybody in or from new york

s24cooper

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh wow new yorkers. this is crazy cause there aren't many of us. what is that?

Too busy running around:lol

I was born and raised in Brooklyn and Queens before moving to Missouri for a few years when in my 20's. We've lived in NJ for 35 years now - and I still have the NY "attitude";)

I am from New Rochelle live there first seven years then moved so many places lost count came back Germany started junior high then graduated from New Rochelle High School then moved again. Being a Military brat for 30 years moved lots but fun.

• 1 month later...
Hi from Elmira, NY.

Hi Elmira, NY!

Knits and Knots meets at Barnes and Nobles on Mondays, 9:30-ish - noon and again on

Fridays, same time, at the Big Flats Community Center.

I'm currently in florida but will be home the end of april, but the gals are always ready to welcome a newcomer! Lots of them knit and some crochet - I crochet - and it's a great group!

Come join us!

Linda

• 1 month later...

I'm in White Plains, NY...if you're in the area (visiting or residing) and would like to join or visit my Stitch & Bitch just lmk. We meet every Friday 1-3 in White Plains.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in Corning (Steuben County)! would love to meet others nearby.

I've done the first part of my CYCA/CIP and am looking for students, too!

• 1 month later...

Im in NY as much as I am in VA and I joined a group on Meetup called Pints & Purls I believe is the name. So when im in NY I hang with those "happy hookers"..their words not mines lol. But its everything...needle crafts, crochet, knitters etc. im in Westchester County/NYC area so let me know.

Archived