Another pair of slippers made for Christmas Present

boksie

Last night I made a couple projects while halfway paying attention to the election news. One of my projects was a pair of slippers. You can go to my blog at this page http://homeofalonelywoman.blogspot.com/2008/11/crochet-projects-finished-while.html and see them. I put the url down for the pattern. Hope you enjoy it!

I love the slippers, I just bookmarked the sight, I like the pink one. How cute are your dogs, I love reading about them, so cute for halloween.

Thank you for your nice comments! My dogs have become my babies. I have problems with depression and they just keep me going.:):manyheart

:crocheting Thanks to everyone for all the nice things you have said.:c9

Those slippers are awfully cute! You did a great job on them! I can't wait to try a pair, they're going to make great gifts for the desk clerks and for the housekeeping staff! You just saved the day here, because I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what I was going to make for everyone that I would have enough time to make seven of! :lol I ought to be able to knock out eleven pairs of those in the next six weeks with no problem at all! Thanks!!

Those slippers are awfully cute! You did a great job on them! I can't wait to try a pair, they're going to make great gifts for the desk clerks and for the housekeeping staff! You just saved the day here, because I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what I was going to make for everyone that I would have enough time to make seven of! :lol I ought to be able to knock out eleven pairs of those in the next six weeks with no problem at all! Thanks!!

One year I made them for everyone I worked with too. You should be able to crank out 11 pairs without any problems. :cheer If you have any problems with this pattern just let me know--I'm made so many of these that it is second nature to me lol!

love your song on your website knights in white satin!I had to stay and listen to it :lol

With the music on my page I kinda give away my age don't I? LOL!:yes

Archived