Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jammer we are going to the camp in April. So would love to have the 1st bunch mailed to us by 1st week in March to get them assembled. Then we are running this till the end of the year for the 2nd bunch of ghans'. IM either of us for addy when needed. Thanks for helping.

Carol

They are all so beautiful! You guys are doing a wonderful job! What was the cutoff date again? I may have to try to fit one in! :yes

I have the Blue and Red squares done for the first one!! Now tommorow is to join them and edge them, then I will PM and ask for your addy to get it out in the mail. Then I will start my second with orange and black for Tony Stewart. I am going to use a different square pattern also for the second one, because the first ended up being very large, BUT like said, I am sure there will be a bigger kid that will love it. I hope anyways, I would feel horrible if it wouldn't go to anyone.

Okay, I am off to the next thing on my adgenda..lol

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

Good morning Joann, WTG on your blankets. Last night I finished one and realized it was too small, so I took it apart and I'm going to add squares. So count yourself lucky for having too many. LOL Thank you for your help. Happy crocheting.

Carol

I have the Blue and Red squares done for the first one!! Now tommorow is to join them and edge them, then I will PM and ask for your addy to get it out in the mail. Then I will start my second with orange and black for Tony Stewart. I am going to use a different square pattern also for the second one, because the first ended up being very large, BUT like said, I am sure there will be a bigger kid that will love it. I hope anyways, I would feel horrible if it wouldn't go to anyone.

Okay, I am off to the next thing on my adgenda..lol

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

WOW!! I LOVE them ALL!!! TY for the pictures, oh how I hope mine measures up!!!

I am so sure that yours will be great!! as it is made with love:hug:manyheart

Jammer we are going to the camp in April. So would love to have the 1st bunch mailed to us by 1st week in March to get them assembled. Then we are running this till the end of the year for the 2nd bunch of ghans'. IM either of us for addy when needed. Thanks for helping.

Carol

Carol if they are sending the blanket i think they can have till around the end of march as that will give me time to still get pictures and everything before i head your way:)

now yes to the first of the month if just sending squares so we do have time to get them together:) :hug:manyheart

I had originally planned on making up some squares to send off, but my husband and I were so taken with this project that I was determined to make an entire afghan. I just finished it up this morning so will be ready to send it off in the new year!

I will pm you, Sissie, to get the mailing address. Thanks so much for organizing this and devoting your time to this very worthwhile project.

AVA I received your beautiful blanket in saturdays mail I just love these colors that are coming in:cheer:cheer

thank you so much for helping and all the way from Canada WOW:manyheart

WTG!!! Keep up the good work. Everyones doing such a wonderful job. :clap

Carol

I have a tied blanket ready, and now I am working on squares for a crocheted one. I am using bright girly colors!!!! Six squares done in 12 inch....6 more to go!!!! :clap

I got my FIRST one ALMOST done, I just have to do the edging, took two days for me to sew the squares together, okay I lied, tok 1/2 day to find my yarn needle!!! I LOVE it, and so does hubby, so I am taking it to work tonight to try and do the edging...

HUGS and HOOKS

JoAnn

Hi everyone! I have one afghan completed....I still have to sew the squares together of another one....and I have started my 3rd. I am going to crochet my heart out for the month of February and then send what I have to make the first deadline!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Yea, I got the first one COMPLEATED!!! Edging and all, and hubby LOVES it too, I said, oh no, hands off...lol...here is a clickable pic, now I just need to send it off, so PLEASE PM me the addy. This one is larger, BUT, maybe there will be a "fluffy" kid like me wanting it, it is Red and Blue, bright, colors never show up as good in pictures, I hope you like..

clickable

th_001-1.jpg

JoBug, I love the blanket. Same here with mine, I told hubby hands off. LOL. I PM'd my addy to you. Have a good day. Hugs....:manyheart

Yea, I got the first one COMPLEATED!!! Edging and all, and hubby LOVES it too, I said, oh no, hands off...lol...here is a clickable pic, now I just need to send it off, so PLEASE PM me the addy. This one is larger, BUT, maybe there will be a "fluffy" kid like me wanting it, it is Red and Blue, bright, colors never show up as good in pictures, I hope you like..

clickable

th_001-1.jpg

clickable

th_001-1.jpg

Oh, I really like that with Bobby's square design!:clap Could be for a boy or girl.:yes

Thanks ladis, its going out in todays mail!! I am now working on my Tony stewart colored one...lol..I am using a differnt pattern though, hoping it will be the right size then...lol

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

sissie44, I just got back from the post office. I sent you 31 6" squares. I busted all of my bright color stash! Yeah!!! Thanks for what you are coordinating for the kids. They are truly blessed to have peeps like you working for them :-)

Yarnscrapper

thanks so much for helping! I will let you know when they get here:hug

clickable

th_001-1.jpg

so pretty and I just love the bobby square! I pmed you my address,

thank you so much for helping:hug

evening everyone, I finished my first blanket! and am almost done sewing together squares that Margaret had sent me. she is a lady in my yahoo crochet group. she sent me 120 6" squares!!! that was so sweet of her.

so we are all moving right along here,

thanks everyone for all you are doing

Sissie,

I am working on my afghans for the gang. I am a slow crocheter, and needed to finish some stuff I had promised before

Christmas. Hopefully will finish before next weekend.

Everyones look so pretty! Hope mine turn out half as nice. Good job everyone!

Judy I got your pretty red squares today. Thank you so very much for the 3 skeins of yarn to help assembly. I really appreciate it. Hugs....

Carol

I've started working on some squares for you...

Judy I got your pretty red squares today. Thank you so very much for the 3 skeins of yarn to help assembly. I really appreciate it. Hugs....

Carol

you're welcome:hug

Archived