Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

Ida you are now pic #'s 96, 97, 98, 99, & 100 on my blog:cheer:cheer:cheer

Aurora you are now pic #101 on my blog:cheer:cheer

Ghost you are now #102 on my blog:cheer:cheer

Pineknott you are now #'s 103 & 104 on my blog:cheer:cheer

This is all the pictures of blankets that I have. PLEASE If I have miss anyone please let me know and I will relook and see what I can find! I do know that I have one pic still coming from sandy I think! and carol will be sending me pictures of what she received at her home.

Carol I have looked back though all the pictures on my blog and here are the #'s of the ones you have that you sent pictures of.

#'s 15, 17, 18, 39, 40, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 & 82. this way you can look and see which blankets you still need pictures of:manyheart

Ok I am going to go finish posting about the trip on my blog and then we are done with this years charity:cheer:cheer:cheer

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOU DID TO HELP US MEET OUR GOAL AND GO OVER IT!!! i PRAY THE LORD WILL BLESS EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR KINDNESS!!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Morning everyone, I have one last post here for this Charity:)

minnisoda I found the pic that sandy had taken of your last blanket you sent. and it is now our final #106 blanket:cheer:cheer

and michigan I have received the picture from Carol and your blanket in #105 over on my blog:cheer:cheer

and i have now posted over at my blog my trip to deliver the blankets:)

so unless I have miss any ones blankets here we are DONE:cheer:cheer

so enjoy the rest of this year and we will see what we might be able to get into for next year :lol:lol:lol

BIG GROUP HUG for all everyone did here to help:hug:hug:hug:hug

Wow! I, too, checked your blog. What an amazing amount of work that looks like!

From a personal point of view, making one afghan and delivering it to a camp would seem silly. What difference could it make, really? But seeing what everyone accomplished all together is overwhelming.

So, :cheer:jumpyay:yay:woo:hug to everyone!

On a side note, we have a Hole in the Wall Gang camp close to where I live. It's called The Painted Turtle in Lake Hughes, CA. Same founders, same principles. I think the Petty's chose wisely when they hooked up with Paul Newman in starting the camp in honor of their son. You picked a great charity!

Take care and thanks again-

I

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOU DID TO HELP US MEET OUR GOAL AND GO OVER IT!!! i PRAY THE LORD WILL BLESS EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR KINDNESS!!

[/color]

Sissie, I've been away most of the summer because I"ve just not been crafting much, but wanted to stop by and say I'm sorry I didn't get more done for this charity. I'm glad you made the goal.

Joyce

• 6 months later...

Archived