Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think I'll eke out another one for this delivery, but am starting one for next time!! It's so much fun making blankets for kids!

Deb

I agree Deb. I'm hoping to do the same. I have tons of ideas swirling.

Joyce

I don't think I'll eke out another one for this delivery, but am starting one for next time!! It's so much fun making blankets for kids!

Deb

I agree Deb. I'm hoping to do the same. I have tons of ideas swirling.

Joyce

great i can not wait to see your next ones:) :manyheart

I am sorry Sissie, I only got the one done, I started the second, and I will be sure to have it done for the second shipping. I feel like a failure, I see everyone makeing 2-6 and I only got one done, I feel bad, sorry. I WILL get better and get the other one finshed, I WILL.

Hugs and thank you for this great cause

JoAnn

I am sorry Sissie, I only got the one done, I started the second, and I will be sure to have it done for the second shipping. I feel like a failure, I see everyone makeing 2-6 and I only got one done, I feel bad, sorry. I WILL get better and get the other one finshed, I WILL.

JoAnn

Don't feel bad. I only could send squares.

Thanks for the shout out, Kristy!! Appreciated very much!!

JoAnn, don't you dare feel bad about "only 1" - everyone has different time, health, etc. issues. One is terrific!!! I'm praying for your health to improve, keep on fighting!!

deb

I am sorry Sissie, I only got the one done, I started the second, and I will be sure to have it done for the second shipping. I feel like a failure, I see everyone makeing 2-6 and I only got one done, I feel bad, sorry. I WILL get better and get the other one finished, I WILL.

JoAnn

You have NO reason to feel bad here JO!! there are lots of ladies that sent just one and to me each and every one is special!!.

We all have life to live and different things in life get in our way! I am just so very greatfull that you care enough to be here to help with what time you do have!! :manyheart:hug

Priszm you are now #'s 67, 68 & 69 on my blog:cheer:cheer

I had sandy take a picture of your purple one so everyone could get a better look at it:)

Thank you so much for all you are doing:hug

GrannyTme (eva) your squares that you sent to me along with your blankets that you made are now #75 on my blog:cheer

we are now 3/4 of the way to first goal:cheer:cheer:cheer

great job everyone we could not have done this without you all here:manyheart

still not quit sure on the date that I will be going down to meet Carol at the Camp, Just know it will be in may, and I am getting so ready to go:manyheart

Glad to hear it made it there. Hope you feel better. With spring arriving I'm fighting allergies. I hate the stuffy nose and water eyes!! I won't get any more done for this first drop off but I'll sure add to the next one!!

minisoda I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BLANKET:cheer

sorry I have not posted earlier but i am fighting a nasty cold here:(

thank you for all your help!!:manyheart:hug

I hope that you feel better soon!! My daughter has been sick her whole Spring Break and does not seem to be getting better. I think she has a sinus infection.

Take care of yourself! I just bought some Caron yarn on sale today with more blankets in mind!

deb :hug

I just got back from running errands. I finally got a blanket in the mail to you. I apologize that you will receive it almost a week after the deadline. Thank you for being so gracious. I appreciate your sweetness.

Please extend my best to Sandy. It's so hard fighting back after an illness. Sissie, you take care as well. Colds are just downright nasty! Blessings to you two!

Glad to hear it made it there. Hope you feel better. With spring arriving I'm fighting allergies. I hate the stuffy nose and water eyes!! I won't get any more done for this first drop off but I'll sure add to the next one!!

I to hate these allergies! I am still fighting the headache and can't seem to get my ears to stop ringing!

I think we are planning our last drop sometime in the fall no date on that yet.

I put a RR in the mail today to Carol for the first delivery.

Pat:yay

oh great thanks pat! did you take a pic so i can put it on the blog? If not no worries I will get Carol to take one when she gets it:)

thank you so much for helping:hug

I sent pkg out on Tues so should be arriving around Monday/Tues

Great I will be looking for it:cheer:cheer and thank you so much for helping us to reach our goal!:hug

I just got back from running errands. I finally got a blanket in the mail to you. I apologize that you will receive it almost a week after the deadline. Thank you for being so gracious. I appreciate your sweetness.

Please extend my best to Sandy. It's so hard fighting back after an illness. Sissie, you take care as well. Colds are just downright nasty! Blessings to you two!

you are fine dear as we are not quit set on our date yet. I need to get with carol now that she is getting back on her feet to see when she wants to meet I will be on the look out for your blanket to arrive.

thank you so much for being here and helping:hug

IDA, I have received 3 more blankets from you yesterday:cheer:cheer

you do such pretty work and always in different patterns and colors

thank you so much for helping and being a part of this project:hug

I put a RR in the mail today to Carol for the first delivery.

Pat:yay

Hi Pat, I got your RR in the mail. It is absolutely gorgeous. And the yarn is so soft. It's going to be loved by a special child. I'll take a picture tomorrow and send to Sissie to put on her blog. Thank you so much for helping. Big hugs.... :clap

Carol

I have a blanket completed and will mail it as soon as we get back home, I hope it will be in time for the first delivery if not it will be there when ready for the next delivery. If you could pm me the mailing address.

Thanks

Good evening dear, I wanted to let you know I have received your Ripple in the mail today and oh it is so pretty and all those color changes!:cheer:cheer

Thank you so much for helping:hug

I have a blanket completed and will mail it as soon as we get back home, I hope it will be in time for the first delivery if not it will be there when ready for the next delivery. If you could pm me the mailing address.

Thanks

Evening Patty, I just PMed you my address. you take care and be safe out there on that road!:manyheart

Archived