Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

let me know before you send them out and i will let you know then. as of now we are still sending everything to me. carol was looking bored to me so I sent her 150 squares to work on that had not come in in set ready for blankets & then Michigan though she was bored also and sent her 168 squares!! :rofl:rofl so we have her busy now!!

Ah ok. I have not crocheted much because of my lymphnodes decided to get infected. then our landlord decided we needed carpet. I hurt my back while taking the stuff back in the house. Anyhow I need to go fix the boys new bikes. gotta love new stuff.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sissie, I wanted to show you the 2 I've gotten done. I'm hoping to finish a third by this weekend so I can get these in the mail to you then. I also have some squares for you. I think of chocolate each time I see these :D Image is clickable

th_RRsforSissie.jpg

oh these are so pretty!! yum yum!!! chocolate:devil

Ah ok. I have not crocheted much because of my lymphnodes decided to get infected. then our landlord decided we needed carpet. I hurt my back while taking the stuff back in the house. Anyhow I need to go fix the boys new bikes. gotta love new stuff.

you take care of you and your family. we will be here:hug

Got another afghan finished. I'll put it in the mail tomorrow!!!

:cheer:cheercan't wait to see it:hug

Michigan48650 your first set of squares is now done and up on the blog

you are #50:cheer:cheer

Carol got this one finished before she had to go into the hosp yesterday:manyheart

thank you for all your help:hug

I have received a Lexmark printer box in the mail today:cheer

I thought someone was giving me a printer :rofl:rofl

but it has 5!!! VJGC blankets in it:cheer:cheer:cheer

and they are all so pretty, I like the spring looking one best;) looks like spring and on a rainy day like today that is nice!

I do not know to thank for these blankets:cry:cry:cry

there was no note inside! the label says it is from "the florida book Lady" from Dade city Florida

So step up my sweet mystery Lady I want to thank you for these great blankets you have given to us:hug:hug:hug

jmCcrochet you are now #52 on my blog:cheer:cheer

Wendysue you are #53 :cheer:cheer

Smokey you are #'s 54, 55, & 56 :cheer:cheer:cheer

Greatgrammy you are # 57:cheer:cheer

Toni5889 you are #58:cheer:cheer

Grannyzkraftz you are #'s 59 & 60:cheer:cheer:cheer

PineKnott you are #'s 61 & 62 :cheer:cheer

ok everyone jump over and have a look at the latest blankets i have added and thank you all so much for all your help!!

Sissie, I'm not seeing the two blankets I mailed to you some time ago. One is a granny square in red, blue, yellow, orange and green. And the other is a ripple with large yellow stripes, smaller, blue, green, red and orange. Just checking to make sure you received them. Thanks!

The blankets do all look great. And, I'm so happy we're up to soo many already. Looks like we might reach that goal of 100 both times?!?!?!?

Joyce

Here's the third RR. I still have enough, I think, to do another with this yarn. I used 2 strands of Joann's Sensations held together and an N hook. I started with one strand and thought 2 strands might make it a little thicker and warmer. Pictures are clickable

th_PurpleRRwoutflash.jpg

th_PurpleRRwflash.jpg

The first picture is without flash and is closer to the actual color. I just liked how the flash picture seemed to difine this more. And there were no color changes with this one. Gotta love that yarn :D

Sissie, I'm not seeing the two blankets I mailed to you some time ago. One is a granny square in red, blue, yellow, orange and green. And the other is a ripple with large yellow stripes, smaller, blue, green, red and orange. Just checking to make sure you received them. Thanks!

They are there now, you are #'s 64 & 65:cheer:cheer

remember I pmed you to make sure you were you:lol

thank you so much for all your help :hug

the border on 61 looks fine to me.we do make a good team,thanks for all you do.

oh good glad you like it! and we make a good team:cheer

The blankets do all look great. And, I'm so happy we're up to soo many already. Looks like we might reach that goal of 100 both times?!?!?!?

Joyce

I believe we will make goal both times also!! this will be so great 200!! happy kids:cheer:cheer

Here's the third RR. I still have enough, I think, to do another with this yarn. I used 2 strands of Joann's Sensations held together and an N hook. I started with one strand and thought 2 strands might make it a little thicker and warmer. Pictures are clickable

th_PurpleRRwoutflash.jpg

th_PurpleRRwflash.jpg

The first picture is without flash and is closer to the actual color. I just liked how the flash picture seemed to difine this more. And there were no color changes with this one. Gotta love that yarn :D

so pretty! can't wait to see them in person:manyheart

Sorry Sissie about the mixup. I was wondering why you PM'd me about my name and asking me if I was me hahahaha. All the blankets are sooooo beautiful. I'm sure you'll reach the 100 for this session and I'll be working on more for the next session!!!

Sissie, I've got 11 Heart Squares in the box for you too. Here's a picture of 6 of them.

th_HeartSquares.jpg

Bridgette, these are so pretty!!! The designer is very talented, and you do great work!

deb

Hi all just wanted to check in. I won't be on for awhile I had major knee surgery and trying to recover. I'm still helping Sissie when I can, if you have any questions just ask Sissie. Have a good evening all.

Carol

WOW gorgeous squares. You did a good job. Thanks for helping.

Carol

Thanks! I actually got to test the pattern for SmoothFox and I just adore it! They go pretty quickly.

Hi all just wanted to check in. I won't be on for awhile I had major knee surgery and trying to recover. I'm still helping Sissie when I can, if you have any questions just ask Sissie. Have a good evening all.

Carol

Take it easy! Make sure you take care of you first, you don't want to be back under the knife again anytime soon :)

th_PurpleRRwoutflash.jpg

th_PurpleRRwflash.jpg

I have received your Rr's hon and i am here to tell you your pictures do your blanket no justice!! these are all so pretty!!

thank you so much for helping :hug:hug

Sissie, I've got 11 Heart Squares in the box for you too. Here's a picture of 6 of them.

th_HeartSquares.jpg

this now gives me enough to make a blanket out of nothing but these heart squares!!

Now I need some more of the daisy squares:lol

Sissie, I just pm'd you for your mailing address. I think I may get to squeak in this ghan before the deadline. I get to work in the car on our way to Pittsburgh this weekend. I'm not driving! (I think the other drivers and the kids will be happy about that!)

I just pmed you my address dear and thank you so much for helping! you still have time. not sure just when we are going to the camp, waiting on Carol to get back on her feet again after her surgery. we are planning for May I do believe.

I delivered 8 more blankets to sandy today so should have more pictures reall soon on the blog:)

this now brings our total up to 75!!:cheer:cheer

WOOHOO only 25 to go:cheer:cheer

I have another one almost finished and then another set of 6" squares to put together and then I think 4 or 5 blankets using the 8" square sets:clap

we are so going to make our first goal here!!:cheer:cheer

Archived