looking for pineapple tree skirt

dreamweavers3621

Dreamweavers,

I have several patterns which I got free from the net for Pineapple Angels. I make alot of them. I will need to go through the patterns and get you the websites. I will post the links for them later tonight or tomorrow morning. Some are smaller but there are several larger ones you can use for a tree topper. All are in thread.

I have not seen a tree skirt from pineapples but I have several patterns in my stash which you could easily adapt to use a a skirt. Might not be exactly round but should work. Sorry I can't do it right now but I will ASAP.

LOL,

Toni

here are several free angels from JPFun Crochet,

scroll down the page here at free patterns. com for several more.

CPC has an entire page of Angels here. There are also alot of really great Pineapple patterns there.

For some Pineapple Patterns which can be adapted for a tree skirt, try Celt's Vintage Crochet - here

Check Crochet Poet here.

Hope you find what you are looking for. Sorry I can't post the links to all of them specifically but I am pressed for time right now.

All of my angels and pineapple patterns came from these sites and all are free.

Good Luck,

Toni

here are several free angels from JPFun Crochet,

scroll down the page here at free patterns. com for several more.

CPC has an entire page of Angels here. There are also alot of really great Pineapple patterns there.

For some Pineapple Patterns which can be adapted for a tree skirt, try Celt's Vintage Crochet - here

Check Crochet Poet here.

Hope you find what you are looking for. Sorry I can't post the links to all of them specifically but I am pressed for time right now.

All of my angels and pineapple patterns came from these sites and all are free.

Good Luck,

Toni

The praying angel orament has a pineaplle angel in the pattern too with the other one.

Oh my! The tree skirts that were in those links were just gorgeous! I'm dangerous when I'm allowed to surf the net and nobody else is awake in the house, because there's nobody to tell me "no", so when I said to the cats and the dog, "look at these tree skirts, guys! Should Mommy buy them?" they all looked at me like "hey, it's your money!" so I bought BOTH of the tree skirt patterns! :devil The one from Ebay arrived already and I'm just waiting on the one that has the red and green ribbons woven through it. Thanks so much for posting those links! :cheer

Here are some from e-patterns.com These are all downloadable patterns.

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/detail.html?prod_id=3613&cat_id=583&criteria= This is a book

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/detail.html?prod_id=417&cat_id=583&criteria= This is not pineapple, but it is just beautiful. I made this one myself.

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/detail.html?prod_id=325&cat_id=583&criteria=

Hope this helps.:hook

If you are still looking for a tree skirt pattern, you might try this. It's a regular skirt pattern in DK weight, but should be easy to adapt to thread, and It's really easy to expand once you get the hang of the pattern progression, both in length and breadth. It's really versatile. (I had to add 7 sets of pineapples to the breadth to get basically the same size as the pattern is for. Here.) Either just leave a slit in it, or put it over the stand before you put the stand on the tree.

FYI: For expanding this one, the foundation chain is a multiple of 8, or if you wanted a slit with shells on each side, a multiple of 8 +4.

• 2 weeks later...

Debbie,

Your killing me here. I love the Annie's Attic book with the pineapples in it. Angels and Pineapples are one of my favorites. If DH knew what I was doing he would have a fit. Money is tight right now, and I keep finding things I just can't pass up!!! :hug Boy I hope he's not home when the mail comes for the next week or so. :lol

TLOL,

Toni

Archived