What a wonderful forum!

I Create

:manyheartWhat a great forum! I have crocheted for 35 years, though I've had my inactive periods for various reasons. Looking back I wonder why I ever stopped for as long as a few years! Crochet has always brought me so much pleasure and fullfillment and has always been such a great source of relaxation to me.

I live in Florida but hope to move to the mountains of Tennessee soon with my husband of 42 years.

Today I sent off a package to my daughters in TN for my oldest one's birthday and some items for the other DD and her family. I crocheted a very small teddy bear for my DD's birthday plus a hat and scarf set and another hat, and a bookmark. Just finished the bear and got it all packaged up today in time to mail it off. This is the little bear.

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome! Happy to see the Tennesseeans, and everyone else as well. :) DH's sister lives west of Chattanooga in Dunlap. BIL works in Dayton. Daughters are in northeast TN.

I have printed out several patterns from this site already. Can we ever have enough patterns? When I go to Atlanta to see my sister (that's where I am from originally), we have our own crochet retreat weekend/week. It's so much fun to do show and tell and exchange ideas. She is in a wheelchair and crochets a lot.

Thanks again.....

Archived