Annie's Attic Free Pattern - Christmas Tree Doily

simbaroo27

If you want it get it now as it is free but if you miss it you can still get it at e-patterns but it cost's. I have wanted it but wasn't ready to pay for it, now I don't have to buy it since it is free.

I was so happy when I saw it this morning, I have all the colors too but I need to finish the other projects I have going right now!!! I don't think I'll ever finish all the granny squares I need to make my mom's blanket....Luckily she doesn't want it before x-mas!

Oh boy ... that's what I get for "THINKING" what I knew it would look like ...

I didn't even see the trees within the doily ... THANKS SO MUCH CRAZIEBUNNY for steering me in the right direction!!!

:)your welcome! Its really not that hard of a doily I am on the tree part.but had to do mine in yellow in the middle since I cant find red thread that I thought I had around here. :think

Idyer1 is so right:)

I used a size 5 hook to make it larger and it didn't do that by much, mine came out around 10.5 inches and I was hoping for larger than that, but oh well.

For some reason the colors wanted to bleed on this one, I don't think I have had that problem before, especially washing in cold water. Still, I like it:)

th_DSCN0056.jpg

Yvette

I also printed out this pattern, but alas! the last 2 rows on the last page didn't print out!!. When I got to the end, I had to improvise and it looks the same as the picture. I left off the extra picots on the chain between the "tree point". It is quite small but great for a gift.

Archived