simbaroo27

Annie's Attic Free Pattern - Christmas Tree Doily

Check out Annie's Attic Free Pattern today - it's a Christmas Tree Doily!

Krista

I downloaded it and then ran to walmart for green thread. Alas they didn't have any so I am going to ask hubby to drive me to Michael's tonight. Such a pretty doily and a nice gift to give others.

If you want it get it now as it is free but if you miss it you can still get it at e-patterns but it cost's. I have wanted it but wasn't ready to pay for it, now I don't have to buy it since it is free.

Very pretty - I downloaded this and will be making it for Christmas gifts for my supper club!! I think I may have all the thread too so I'll be using up my stash!! :cheer

I was so happy when I saw it this morning, I have all the colors too but I need to finish the other projects I have going right now!!! I don't think I'll ever finish all the granny squares I need to make my mom's blanket....Luckily she doesn't want it before x-mas!

I already started it, I am using a marron and evergreen with white.... Not sure if I am going to put beads on...we will see when I get done...

I already downloaded it. Need to find my red thread in my stash, then find green at the store.

I'm going to make this one too after I finish another I already started, these will be gifts also.

Darn! I looked at 11:30 pm my time and it had already changed to

a glass ornament cover. And I even looked at epatterns and couldn't

find it there. I'd love to see it - anybody have another website it is on

to view???

Oh boy ... that's what I get for "THINKING" what I knew it would look like ...

I didn't even see the trees within the doily ... THANKS SO MUCH CRAZIEBUNNY for steering me in the right direction!!!

:)your welcome! Its really not that hard of a doily I am on the tree part.but had to do mine in yellow in the middle since I cant find red thread that I thought I had around here. :think

Idyer1 is so right:)

I used a size 5 hook to make it larger and it didn't do that by much, mine came out around 10.5 inches and I was hoping for larger than that, but oh well.

For some reason the colors wanted to bleed on this one, I don't think I have had that problem before, especially washing in cold water. Still, I like it:)

th_DSCN0056.jpg

Yvette

I also printed out this pattern, but alas! the last 2 rows on the last page didn't print out!!. When I got to the end, I had to improvise and it looks the same as the picture. I left off the extra picots on the chain between the "tree point". It is quite small but great for a gift.

Jump in Marie Ann it is not that much different than using yarn. Start with something easy and build yourself up to the harder patterns

Darlene

I finished this two days ago, and remarkably, mine came out EXACTLY to gauge!