Poofs Free Pattern (Pygmy Puffs)

ChezMichelle

I wanted to get this pattern out in time for holiday gift giving. The best part is that this pattern is perfect for beginners to amigurumi. If you can crochet in the round, you can make these little guys. You don't have to use that fuzzy or furry yarn to make them, but you will need a pet slicker brush.

Blue_poof_8bf10.Small.jpg

Poofs (pygmy puffs) crochet pattern.

Hope you like it!

Michelle :hook

aww hes a brushed hair ball. I love him. Tell me what it hard to brush the yarn out? I'm trying to find a way to do the gryphon's wings without using fun fur. I loath fun fur. Did you use cotton yarn or acrylic?

It isn't hard at all. Get yourself a pet slicker brush (at any pet store). It works on most yarn except chenille.

These are made out of a heavy worsted acrylic yarn. The longer the fibers in the yarn, the thicker the fuzz. Regular worsted works fine too, as does bamboo and wool.

Neato thanks. Do you think brush out yarn would look like feathers? That is the problem I'm having with the gryphon. The wings and the beak look lame.

It isn't hard at all. Get yourself a pet slicker brush (at any pet store). It works on most yarn except chenille.

These are made out of a heavy worsted acrylic yarn. The longer the fibers in the yarn, the thicker the fuzz. Regular worsted works fine too, as does bamboo and wool.

Archived