What Big Eyes you have (cat amigurumi)

Chiscrochetcrazy

On my mission to finish all the Pucca characters Mio is done. Now I can move on to something else.

You mean you're not supposed to start a new project until you've finished the first one? Why didn't somebody tell me that? :lol

That is very cute. Great job.

MY DAUGHTER WOULD LOVE THIS ONE.

BETTY IN TN

DO YOU LOVE TO CROCHET FOR CHARITY???

We are a loving, caring group of people who put our hands to use making crocheted items to donate to hospitals, cancer clinics, nursing homes and needy families. If you would like to lend a helping hand for charity, come on by and check us out. We would love to have you.

HELPING HANDS OF TN

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HelpingHandsofTN/

Here's the basic instructions how to make him. I used less than a skein of RH and a scrap of gold felt and a scrap of black felt.

You just start as if to make a hat in sc is what I used otherwise the stufing shows through.Increase to get it really wide then do lots of sc rws with no increase to get it longer then start to decrease to get the neck then do a few rws of sc and then start to increase to make the body a little wider sc for a while to you get the body tall enough then decrease to close it up.Make some paws just like making little balls and some ears sc across for like 8 and then sc around in free loops of starting ch then sc around for a couple of rws then start to decrease to make them pointy. Make a tail and sew on some whiskers and felt for the eyes.Hope that's simple enough.

My dd just :manyheart your Mio, she so wants one. Do you have a pattern?

Mary

Archived