Sign in to follow this  
yarnlover66

Tricksie the Witch Pattern

Has anyone out here made Tricksie the Witch pattern? I purchased the pattern off of Leisure Arts website about 4 weeks ago. I'm getting ready to start her this weekend. I swore I saw a picture out here that some one had made her a couple of years ago and the only one I could find was one made from thread. Am I wrong? LOL I just wanted to know if it was an easy pattern to do? And again...I love seeing pics.:cheer

you can try doing a google search on "Tricksie The Witch crochet pattern" and only check the image results.......you might get some examples of it that way:think I just did a search that way, I found THIS pattern. As you can see it is 39 inches high! Maybe the other crocheter wanted a smaller Tricksie so she made it in thread!

http://www.leisureartslibrary.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=&idproduct=82

Edited by Ladycrochat

i'm doing that pattern now half done it is easy to understand knock on wood so far doing legs then done i got the pattern off ebay but it was just the witch pattern does any one know the name of the book it is from i have 1/4 of the pattern for the rabbit and i'm wondering now what it looks like pumpkins are cute too