shawl - FINISHED

jaclim

I just finished a cellphone cozy using Monaco B24 size 10 thread and some Lion Brand fun fur which I got from a private swap with my good friend Fiona. :D I'll be giving this to my sister Jen as she loves lavender. I sewed on a clear button for closure.

Jenscellfonecozy.jpg

A WIP.......Spring Has Sprung Shawl in Monaco B99 also for a private swap with Lynlee as she wanted a gray summer shawl. I love how this one is coming out so far and it will be hard to give it away once it's finished. :lol

springhassprungshawl2.jpg

A closer view:

springhassprungshawl.jpg

Just finished it! :D

springshawldone.jpg

:hook

Is that an original pattern, or where did you find it? It's lovely! And the cozy is so cute. Thanks for sharing! :clap

Glad you liked it! The pattern called for Bernat softee baby but I used thread size 10 instead. :D

THIS IS VERY NICE. I KNOW I WOULD SURE LOVE HAVING ONE FOR MY CELLPHONE. DID YOU CREATE THE PATTERN YOURSELF?

BETTY IN TN

DO YOU LOVE TO CROCHET FOR CHARITY???

We are a loving, caring group of people who put our hands to use making crocheted items to donate to hospitals, cancer clinics, nursing homes and needy families. If you would like to lend a helping hand for charity, come on by and check us out. We would love to have you.

HELPING HANDS OF TN

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HelpingHandsofTN/

Yes, Betty! I just made 2 rectangles that would fit the size of my celphone then joined the 2 pcs together with fun fur yarn using sc's. then attached the thread again to one side of the square to make a flap with buttonhole then added fun fur trim around the edge of the flap......lastly, I sewed on a clear button for closure. :-)

Thank you Lani, Sunshine and Eva! :D

The shawl turned out lovely, :manyheart Great for the summer weather.:D Your work is beautiful.

Gee, Kathy! I am just a kid compared to your talent. :D I'm so lucky to have you making a doily for me for the swap!!!!!! :hook

Archived