Nov. 2008 C’ville tote Shades of Fall

Tampa Doll

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is sitting at my front door, waiting for the mailman to pick it up.

th_CvilleXXXNovShadesofFallbox.jpg(clickable)

So even if you offer candy and such, you will have to wait at least 2 or 3 days to find out who gets it.:devil

So even if you offer candy and such, you will have to wait at least 2 or 3 days to find out who gets it.:devil

:lolHow about a trick?

I can stand on one paw and flop my ears around while hoppin on one foot will that work?

How exciting..... I actually love this part... I love waiting to see who gets it.. and then LOVE the exciting post made by the lucky bag lady of the month. Its so fun to read their posts of how they couldnt wait to get through the door to open the box.

its a good thing you do MaryJo.

2 to 3 days huh...... *tapping fingers on desk.... I'm anxious and excited... wonder who will get it?*

:heart

:mug

So now the wait begins. Oh maybe by Saturday we will know who the lucky person will be????

I look forward to your bags every month :-)

I admire you dedication! I don't think you've missed a month since I've been here!

Beautiful as always!

I looked out our kitchen door and saw that the mail lady was at our box. She sure was there an extra long time, so I started to walk out to see what she was doing, about that time, she backed up her car and I saw that "all-too-familiar-shipping-box" sticking out her window and she was holding on it. I let out a little scream and she looked at me and smiled. "I got the box this month" I told her.. lol

I'm sure she had no ideal what that meant. But it means VOLUMNS for me.

th_081101100838.jpg

I just simply adore the Wizard. So I named him "Wizz". He will be next to Seth here shortly.

th_081101100904.jpg

So here is everything. Postcard with a very nice message from Mary Jo, a magnet of Florida (which I didnt have), my newest addition to the house, and MY NEW TOTE!!

th_081101100958.jpg

th_081101100854.jpg

I'll admit that I did start to cry. It's a good cry.

I just love the colors on the tote. Pictures really don't do it justice.

This will really come in handy. I start back to school on Monday.

Thank You So Very Much Mary Jo :hug:manyheart You have just made my day.

So glad you like it. The little wiz is to keep all your dragons in line.

Have fun using it and you will be surprised to see how much it holds.

Ah another satisfied person. I am now going to celebrate with a big bowl of ???????????????????:think

Archived