Nov. 2008 C’ville tote Shades of Fall

Tampa Doll

Very fall like and absolutely beautiful as always Mary Jo! I haven't been on much lately as I am busy with work and trying to get six round ripples completed by Christmas! So far I have one mostly done one half way done and one that had to be completely ripped out! :thair Now onto the busy retail season,this should be fun. Can't wait to see who gets this gorgeous bag! :) Oh and Mary Jo I love your huge spider in the window!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good grief where did the time go another beautiful bag Mary Jo, can you believe its just about November already its nuts I can't even get into the holidays yet and they are right around the corner I saw turkeys already at the store a couple days ago just don't know where the time goes

I am going to try and answer some of the questions.

First the pattern for the bag, shows up every once in a while for sale, but lily has not brought it back yet. Try googling once in a while for Victorian Charm by Lily.

Now as to hints as to where it is going. :think Hmmmmmmm:scrachin let's see. It is somewhere in the middle of the country and right now it is cool there.:devil

Have fun with that one.:heehee

Thank you all for the compliments, even Tampa Guy likes this one the best.:hook

Now as to hints as to where it is going. :think Hmmmmmmm:scrachin let's see. It is somewhere in the middle of the country and right now it is cool there.:devil

Have fun with that one.:heehee

Thank you all for the compliments, even Tampa Guy likes this one the best.:hook

That really narrows it down since most of the country is cool (or cold) :lol:lol

OHHHHHH, Mary Jo! BEAUTIFUL fall colors! I love seeing your tote bags each month! Each one is prettier than the one before it! Somebody is going to be VERY happy in a few days! :clap

That really narrows it down since most of the country is cool (or cold) :lol:lol

gosh yes, its freezing here at 40 degrees, doubt it will climb much, Im staying inside!!

I didn't know you had made 30 of these already, wow!! thats really sweet! :manyheart

that is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors... I love your tote design. But most of all I love how generous you are to do this for the ladies here on C'ville. You are such a blessing MaryJo!!!

:heart

:mug

Oh MaryJo -

I have not been on much at all lately as I have just been going through some difficulties but tonight I thought I would come to the site for a few minutes and all I can say is - you made my day and put a smile on my face to see your latest creation - just beautiful...thank you for sharing it

I just love the colors of this bag,i am such a fall person,i missed Octobers have been having some health issues. This is just as beautiful as all the others. Who ever gets this is so lucky!!:)

Archived