Tampa Doll

Nov. 2008 C’ville tote Shades of Fall

Very fall like and absolutely beautiful as always Mary Jo! I haven't been on much lately as I am busy with work and trying to get six round ripples completed by Christmas! So far I have one mostly done one half way done and one that had to be completely ripped out! :thair Now onto the busy retail season,this should be fun. Can't wait to see who gets this gorgeous bag! :) Oh and Mary Jo I love your huge spider in the window!

Edited by Sockmad
One too many ls in lately

good grief where did the time go another beautiful bag Mary Jo, can you believe its just about November already its nuts I can't even get into the holidays yet and they are right around the corner I saw turkeys already at the store a couple days ago just don't know where the time goes

I am going to try and answer some of the questions.

First the pattern for the bag, shows up every once in a while for sale, but lily has not brought it back yet. Try googling once in a while for Victorian Charm by Lily.

Now as to hints as to where it is going. :think Hmmmmmmm:scrachin let's see. It is somewhere in the middle of the country and right now it is cool there.:devil

Have fun with that one.:heehee

Thank you all for the compliments, even Tampa Guy likes this one the best.:hook

Mary Jo, As always, this 30th tote "Shades of Fall" is GORGEOUS!

Now as to hints as to where it is going. :think Hmmmmmmm:scrachin let's see. It is somewhere in the middle of the country and right now it is cool there.:devil

Have fun with that one.:heehee

Thank you all for the compliments, even Tampa Guy likes this one the best.:hook

That really narrows it down since most of the country is cool (or cold) :lol:lol

How lucky the recipient will be!!! The bag is lovely and perfect for November!!!

OHHHHHH, Mary Jo! BEAUTIFUL fall colors! I love seeing your tote bags each month! Each one is prettier than the one before it! Somebody is going to be VERY happy in a few days! :clap

Love the colors! Another great bag. Congrats to the receiver!!

That really narrows it down since most of the country is cool (or cold) :lol:lol

gosh yes, its freezing here at 40 degrees, doubt it will climb much, Im staying inside!!

I didn't know you had made 30 of these already, wow!! thats really sweet! :manyheart

that is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors... I love your tote design. But most of all I love how generous you are to do this for the ladies here on C'ville. You are such a blessing MaryJo!!!

:heart

:mug

Wonderful color choices. Another awesome tote!:cheer

It is so beautiful, I love the color choice and everything.

Is there waiting list ? :)

THank you for posting your beautiful work :manyheart

Demet

Oh MaryJo -

I have not been on much at all lately as I have just been going through some difficulties but tonight I thought I would come to the site for a few minutes and all I can say is - you made my day and put a smile on my face to see your latest creation - just beautiful...thank you for sharing it

Fabulous, as always. Wow, 30 totes-- you're like a Crochetville institution!:yes

I just love the colors of this bag,i am such a fall person,i missed Octobers have been having some health issues. This is just as beautiful as all the others. Who ever gets this is so lucky!!:)