Tampa Doll

Nov. 2008 C’ville tote Shades of Fall

I was just reminded that it is time to show off the new tote. I can not believe it is the end of October already, and that this is bag number 30.

This one is made with Peaches & Cream in the color of Shades of Rust for the bag, Ivory for the outline, handles and flower. The pocked as you can see is made with all three colors. Cream colored pocket with a brown hook and the Red Crochetville letters. The pattern is the tote from the pattern book Victorian Charm by Lily.

The colors remind me of fall with the reds, brown, and gold in both mums and leaves.

With cool temps and changes colors I do hope this tote brings reminders of cool mornings, hot apple cider, and gingersnap cookies.

So here it is Shades of Fall.

480x360CvilleXXXNovemberShadesofFal.jpg (clickable) th_8x6CvilleXXXNovemberShadesofFall.gif

Edited by Tampa Doll
Pattern no longer available

OH that is beautiful!! Colors are wonderful!!

I can't believe how fast the month went either!!I am having a hard time with it getting dark so early:lol

May Jo, the bag is gorgeous. What a wonderful color combo for a Nov. Bag.

You are going to make someone very happy :yes

Outstanding :clap

Oh I love those colors, I was so excited I thought the tote was for sale, so went to see and found it was the pattern....*sad* I really do love those colors.....great job..

:manyheart:heart:c9 I love it! I love and miss fall, so maybe I am just being nostalgic, but I do like the colors... :P

Edited to add: uuuh, Mary Jo, did you know there is a HUGE black spider hanging from your curtain rod in your dining room? (:lol) You better smush it! (We just sprayed for spiders; there were two about the size of a quarter... :0 )

Tina

Edited by Mom w/a Motif

Time is just flying by wow that went fast.....Another great bag maryjo :hook

Beautiful as usual!

just beautiful! Every month I look at think "this is my favourite so far" LOL

Fantastic. Wow this one is beautiful.

Fall perfected.

:hug

I love those colours! It's gorgeous!! :cheer:clap

Did someone say the pattern is available?

Sore

Very pretty. I love the fall colors. This is going to make someone very happy.

Oh the bag is lovely as always and I love your description.

I can smell the apple cider, the children with the caramel apples and gingersnap cookies were one of my father's favorites.

I knew you had it up your sleeve!! Please tell me you have the pattern memorized by now :P

I really like it, the colors suit fall perfectly :clap and I love fall...best season if ya ask me. Great job mam! :manyheart Can't wait to see who gets this lovely one now :yay

Beautiful bag. Yes, you are going to make someone feel very special with your bag.

Thank you for being so generous with your talents!

Debra Way

very pretty. Love it!

Very autumnal, and very beautiful! Now, to stay tuned and see who the lucky recipient is. My favorite monthly thread on the 'ville. Patty

I will make you a deal Mary Jo. You make the pocket and send it to me and I will make the bag. lol lol :devil Sounds good to me.

Very pretty bag as usual.

sondra

Absolutely beautiful !! I love those colors.

I was just reminded that it is time to show off the new tote. I can not believe it is the end of October already, and that this is bag number 30.

This one is made with Peaches & Cream in the color of Shades of Rust for the bag, Ivory for the outline, handles and flower. The pocked as you can see is made with all three colors. Cream colored pocket with a brown hook and the Red Crochetville letters. The pattern is the tote from the pattern book Victorian Charm by Lily.

The colors remind me of fall with the reds, brown, and gold in both mums and leaves.

With cool temps and changes colors I do hope this tote brings reminders of cool mornings, hot apple cider, and gingersnap cookies.

So here it is Shades of Fall.

480x360CvilleXXXNovemberShadesofFal.jpg (clickable) th_8x6CvilleXXXNovemberShadesofFall.gif

Oh Mary Jo another beauty of a bag. Love the colors

I wonder who the lucky person will be this month? Now we have to wait. The suspense kills me every month. This is my favorite post every month.

Those are great colors - any hints as to where it going?