Nov. 2008 C’ville tote Shades of Fall

Tampa Doll

I was just reminded that it is time to show off the new tote. I can not believe it is the end of October already, and that this is bag number 30.

This one is made with Peaches & Cream in the color of Shades of Rust for the bag, Ivory for the outline, handles and flower. The pocked as you can see is made with all three colors. Cream colored pocket with a brown hook and the Red Crochetville letters. The pattern is the tote from the pattern book Victorian Charm by Lily.

The colors remind me of fall with the reds, brown, and gold in both mums and leaves.

With cool temps and changes colors I do hope this tote brings reminders of cool mornings, hot apple cider, and gingersnap cookies.

So here it is Shades of Fall.

480x360CvilleXXXNovemberShadesofFal.jpg (clickable) th_8x6CvilleXXXNovemberShadesofFall.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:manyheart:heart:c9 I love it! I love and miss fall, so maybe I am just being nostalgic, but I do like the colors... :P

Edited to add: uuuh, Mary Jo, did you know there is a HUGE black spider hanging from your curtain rod in your dining room? (:lol) You better smush it! (We just sprayed for spiders; there were two about the size of a quarter... :0 )

Tina

I knew you had it up your sleeve!! Please tell me you have the pattern memorized by now :P

I really like it, the colors suit fall perfectly :clap and I love fall...best season if ya ask me. Great job mam! :manyheart Can't wait to see who gets this lovely one now :yay

Absolutely beautiful !! I love those colors.

I was just reminded that it is time to show off the new tote. I can not believe it is the end of October already, and that this is bag number 30.

This one is made with Peaches & Cream in the color of Shades of Rust for the bag, Ivory for the outline, handles and flower. The pocked as you can see is made with all three colors. Cream colored pocket with a brown hook and the Red Crochetville letters. The pattern is the tote from the pattern book Victorian Charm by Lily.

The colors remind me of fall with the reds, brown, and gold in both mums and leaves.

With cool temps and changes colors I do hope this tote brings reminders of cool mornings, hot apple cider, and gingersnap cookies.

So here it is Shades of Fall.

480x360CvilleXXXNovemberShadesofFal.jpg (clickable) th_8x6CvilleXXXNovemberShadesofFall.gif

Oh Mary Jo another beauty of a bag. Love the colors

I wonder who the lucky person will be this month? Now we have to wait. The suspense kills me every month. This is my favorite post every month.

Archived