Sweater for my Cairn

Schmetterling

Actually I swear he is! I have soo many pictures where he suddenly does that goofy crooked smile. He doesn't do it other than picture time. We rescued him six months ago along with a Rhodie and this little Gizmo is a nutcase, a constant source of entertainment for sure!

Very cute. Is he/she smiling for the camera?

He is totally smiling. We recently got a rescue dog too. His name is Harley, cuz when he was found he had a harley davidson collar on. I will hafta make him a sweater too. He lost one eye due to an infection, and we had a scare last month with his remaining one. But he is the most loveable baby.

I thought he was smiling, too. That is so cute! You did a good job on the sweater, too... :hook Gizmo is really cute.

Actually I swear he is! I have soo many pictures where he suddenly does that goofy crooked smile. He doesn't do it other than picture time. We rescued him six months ago along with a Rhodie and this little Gizmo is a nutcase, a constant source of entertainment for sure!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice! Gizmo, did he come with that name or did you name him? A friend (now dead) had Cairns and one was named Gizmo! He's got a lovely face. :)

Archived