"Hi!" from Wichita KS

Buckeye1958

• 6 months later...
Hello!

I am from Wichita KS. Not originally though. Originally from Akron Ohio.

I have been crocheting since I was 17 years old. My Mom taught me. My Mom crocheted everyday of her life and she was fast! She could have a layette set done in one weekend. That is as ix week project for me.

Would love to chat with anyone over crochet and share patterns.

Thanks for the opportunity!:yay:ghug:flower

I was born, raised, and still live in Wichita,Ks. My Mom, Grandmother, several aunts and uncles all crochet.

Hello All.

I'm a Central IL transplant. Orginally from Colorado. Been marrried to 2nd husband

for about 4 years and "LOVING" it. We both have adult children and a rat terrier "cyndi"

that we call our baby. I'm a retired resturant manager. My first crocheting started when

I met my MIL to be. She makes Broomstick afhans like made. Until recently it was the only

thing I knew how to make.

I'm currently working on different granny squares and large granny afghans and would

love to learn how to do ripples and those awsome star afghans. I also just made my first doily

in mauve. It was interesting, but working with those small hooks and small thread was a bit of

a challenge.

Thanks for letting me joing. I'm so looking forward to meeting new people. Goldie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived