Thread angel question...

1loopshortofashawl

Question

5 answers to this question

...are they hard to make? I am an avid crocheter but have yet to really tempt anything with thread. I was thinking about making them for teacher gifts this Christmas (I need 3).

What are your thoughts/experiences, please!

If you are an avid crocheter, you should have any trouble. It takes me a couple hours and I ahve given them out several times, they are a unique and loved gift.

My problem is the grip on the tiny steel hooks are too small for me so that was discouraging me from trying. Then boye came out with these and our Joanne's got them in. The grip is the same asd a g-hook but you have all the fine steel tips. Have not made anything yet but I can already feel this grip will be much better for me since I need a fatter one. Mary

Thanks, Ladies for the replies. I just may have to give one a try. I love the angel in flight - gorgeous! Also what a great idea for the interchangable crochet hooks. I asked my hubby for a set of interchangable knitting needles for Christmas - I may have to alter my list :) Angelfire...it is reassuring to know that you are able to make them in just a couple of hours. I love quick projects :)

Archived