TESTERS FOUND-Ribbed Hat & Scarflette

MsSunflwr

I need a few testers that can start immediately on the hat and scarflette set. It's an advanced beginner pattern. I'd like to have all input in by the end of the week if possible. I made the scarflette with Lionsbrand Homespun, but any yarn will work for this pattern for testing purposes. I used I LOVE THIS YARN! for the hat, but it can be made with standard Red Heart acryllic (which I rarely use, but this yarn would actually work great for a hat :eek). Any takers?

Picture059.jpg

Ribbedscarf.jpg

I'd be happy to test for you Donna! I'll send you a PM. I really need to get started on some hats and scarves for the christmas baskets program in our area. I only have a few done so far. These would be perfect.

Came out great! A little stiff with the RedHeart SS but everything made with that is :(

Would use a larger hook next time. Off to trivia night tonight, will get started on the scarf later on or tomorrow.

DSC01010-1.jpg

DSC01011-1.jpg

Came out great! A little stiff with the RedHeart SS but everything made with that is :(

Would use a larger hook next time. Off to trivia night tonight, will get started on the scarf later on or tomorrow.

DSC01010-1.jpg

DSC01011-1.jpg

I'm so glad you used this color...I've been wanting to make a set like this and now I see how great it'll look. You did a fabulous job on the hat. I ended up taking my pumpkin one apart and gathering it at foundation...MUCH BETTER! I really enjoy seeing someone else work up my patterns...and it's even better when they say the pattern was easy to follow. I think I've got most of the corrections that need to be made, but if there are other comments/corrections, I welcome them of course. Have fun with the patterns and post pics!

I really enjoyed testing this wonderful set. I found the patterns to be well written and easy to follow.

I used red heart ss in linen.

HatandScarf010.jpg

Sorry, I didn't have anyone to model the set.

:hugNina Kate, thank you for letting me test for you.

I have the scarf completed. I redid it to be a bit narrower because I ran out of yarn! lol Hope that is okay. The hat will be done soon and I'll be able to post a pic.

Edited to add: I am loving the hat so far. Its working up so quickly and its adorable. I can't wait to post a picture.

I really enjoyed testing this wonderful set. I found the patterns to be well written and easy to follow.

I used red heart ss in linen.

HatandScarf010.jpg

Sorry, I didn't have anyone to model the set.

:hugNina Kate, thank you for letting me test for you.

That looks fantastic!!!

Archived