HopeK

Are old publications...

Are old publications worth any money? How old do they have to be? I have a bunch of old publications, some from 1920 and are in good condition. Would they be worth anything?

Edited by HopeK
duplicate signature

a good way to research it is to search for similar on ebay, see if any are availalble and what they are selling for

Personally, I love the old publications. If they're in good condition and have good patterns with clear pictures and instructions, I think they do well on eBay. Still, you won't be able to retire on the money you make from these older magazines! As the earlier poster has said, research eBay and decide if it's worth your while.

If you are looking to sell them, why not try to post them here? Do your research on e-bay and see how much they are going for and then put them up here. I treasure my old publications!!! I always go to my local library sale to see if they have any of them. I have a bunch of tatting pattern magazines from there for 10 cents a piece. I keep telling myself I am going to learn how to tat one day. (hee hee).

I know I may be interested in some of them if you are looking to sell them.

Good Luck,

Toni

I might be interested in some of them as well. I like some older patterns just as much as the new ones! :hook