amyquilt

I am in love!!!!

Hobby Lobby has all their Susan Bates needles and hooks on sale 40% off this week.

I'm a Boye gal and never really liked Susan Bates crochet hooks. However, I've been wanting to try one of the new aluminum hooks with the bamboo handles.

Today, I bought 2 and tried my N on my Lumberjack afghan (CAL).

I am so in love with these hooks!!! :cheer:manyheart :yay

I may never go back to plain old aluminum hooks again!!!!

That is all I use now. And I was a Boye Girl until I tried the Bamboo Handle ones.

I just didn't like the feel of regular Bates hooks.

I am going to get a second set to have on hand 'just in case'.

I'm going back to HL tomorrow to get the rest to have 1 complete set. I want to do a 2nd set, as well, but will have to wait for the next sale.

Thanks for this!

I love my wooden hooks but need one or two aluminum to work with some plarn items I want to try out. Aluminum with a bamboo handle may be the best of both worlds!

I got my wooden crochet hook handles set from Herrschners the price was good for the set of them. I love these hooks they are so comfortable for crocheting, they don't get sticky when using them and found when I crochet for hours I don't get any pain from using them. Once you try them you wish that all sizes came this way.

I have sizes L, M, and N. Love 'em! :manyheart I don't know how I managed without them. The plastic hooks in the larger sizes are so darn klunky. I have sworn off making anything that requires a P or Q hook until Susan Bates makes them with the bamboo handle.

I love them, too. Won't use anything else now. I originally bought the set from Herschners and now have used HL coupons so that I now have two of each size available. I misplaced my J once (did find it eventually) and vowed never to be without again!

I discovered these hooks at HL about a year ago and are my needle of choice now. I've tried using bates hooks before but was never impressed with them. Always used boye. But I absolutely loveeeeee the aluminum bates hook with the bamboo handles. I crochet a little too tight and these have made my stitches a little looser also.