Hello

Luna60

Hi You all crocheters

I,m Luna from Finland. I love many kind of crafts and I'm all the time studing someting new. This time it's hairpin crocheting. I also teach many kind of crafts, mostly felting. Its wonderfull to see what people make with their hands. I usually have time only for examples for teaching and thats not much.

Nice to be in

Luna

:yayWelcome Luna..... so what other crafts do you teach?..... It's many years since I've done hairpin lace..... Is it back in style? I used to teach crochet and macrame.... long time ago...loved doing it.... But again long, long time ago! Welcome again! :welcomeGBU!

Love & Prayers,

Dawn

:yayWelcome Luna..... so what other crafts do you teach?..... It's many years since I've done hairpin lace..... Is it back in style? I used to teach crochet and macrame.... long time ago...loved doing it.... But again long, long time ago! Welcome again! :welcomeGBU!

Love & Prayers,

Dawn

Thank You for wellcoming

I teach many things in short and longer courses: felting, needlefelting, embroidery, papermaking, fabrig printing, crocheting and with my children group many others, too - for exampel dyeing, spinning, rug making -

Oh yes, hairpin crocheting especially with thick treads is in style..

This sommer I have started also natural dyeing for my own pleasure, but those yearns are so nice in felting, too. It's difficult to have craft as hobby - it becomes allways somehowe as your work..

I used to be preschool teacher as my own children were smaller but then I studied more and now I'm craft teacher and still studing more: etnology - so museums are in my interests and I'm also working in an art museum, when I dont have so much teaching.

Nice to find people who are interested of far away friends!:clap

God bless You too

Luna

Hi from Australia. Happy crocheting.:crocheting

I found just in internet CrochetAustralia wich was selling books and other things - is it familiar to You? There was for exampell numerous book of hairpin crocheting - have You seen any? :cheer

Welcome from Central Ohio

It's so nice to see You all living everywhere - I must begin to study Your maps.. I have young finnish friends this year in USA so my knowledge will crow, I hope..

Nice crocheting :)

Archived