Sexy : )

Chiscrochetcrazy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rofl:rofl:laughrollThat is too cute :) I had finally stopped laughing and then I saw that your Goose has some how found her way to the beach...and I started :rofl all over again!

Barbara

Angry Snail you caught her , she must've hitched a ride to the beach we do live about 45 minutes from the beach. She's back out in the yard now, naughty quacker :lol

I'm glad everyone likes her :) Last year when school started I made her a denim skirt outfit:)

• 1 month later...

I have a cement duck like this, she is really heavy, my daughter bought her for me and several outfits, ($18) for them, she has many many outfits. When I kept her on my lani, her clothes did not fade, but now that she is in my front courtyard, and gets alot of sun, I keep her naked, lol. Clothes just get ruined in a few days. I love her very much.

HAHAHAHAAA!!! That made me smile so much! You could just start a collection of plastic lawn ornaments in bikinis...like gnomes, flamingoes, frogs...

OMG !! that is Terrific !! before long your "plastic quacker" will want a whole wardrobe. Can't wait to see what you make her next.

Archived