Sign in to follow this  
vonnie

EdgeryDoo Thread Edgings with fleece

Here are two of the thread edging I did with my new Thread EdgeryDoo, I did a simple DC with picot in the beige and a shell with the pink... I used size 10 Crochet thread and a size 5 boye hook....hope you like them, these are for the hospital they give out a new blanket with each baby... I by 30" of 60"wide fleece, cut it in half and then use the Thread EdgeryDoo around the edges and use the size 10 crochet thread with a size 5 hook....makes up for about 4.00 a blanket and I can make one or two a night... Love the new EdgeryDoo:cheer:cheer

th_brownedging.jpg

th_pinkedging.jpg

Very pretty!

I hadn't heard of the EdgeryDo until I saw a post about it earlier today. Looks like a neat tool and I may have to put that on my wish list.

They are so nice !!! Thanks for sharing !!!

I wish I could afford an EdgeryDo:(

I love those. I've been going to order that for awhile and still haven't. Those make such nice gifts.

Marcia

Thanks, I really do like the EdgeryDoo, I liked the yarn one but now with the thread one, I am using it even more.......Great Christmas Gift....