HopeK

Kentucky Crocheters

Hello All!

I have been a member of Crochetville since 2005. I mainly lurk, sorry about that.

I recently rejoined CGOA and noticed there are no Kentucky Chapters. Would anyone be interested in forming a CGOA chapter in the Louisville or Lexington area? I would be interested in getting it started if I can have a commitment of members. You do not need to be a member of CGOA in order to be a chapter member. What do you Kentucky crocheters say?

Hope Kremer

Shelbyville, KY

Hope,

Hi, I am from Kentucky. Did you ever get any responses to this post? I live in Manchester, Kentucky (1 & 1/2 hours from Lexington). Whats the driving distince for you to drive to Lexington? I would love for all the Kentuckians to get together and meet. Thoughts?

Teri,

You are the only response so far. I know there are a lot of Kentucky crocheters here on this list, but no one has replied.

I am open to getting a group together. Lexington is about one hour away. I used to work in Lexington and then transferred to Louisville. Lexington is so beautiful.

We could do a "traveling" group. Where we can meet at different members homes each month. What do you think?

I think it would be really nice if everyone could get together and meet. I would love to put faces with names on here.

This sounds absolutely wonderful. I also love putting faces with names. I think we would have a blast to get to know one another on a one on one basis. So all you Kentuckians - get ready for and adventure. The more the merrier!

What direction are you all driving from? Hope, I know you are coming from the Louisville direction which is the opposite direction of me. What about you K_Isaacs?

I'm here in Northern KY right across from Cincinnati.

I'd be interested if it was more centrally located.

Donna

Donna,

We could always have a field trip your way. I was thinking of traveling around KY for our group once a month, maybe twice a month. What do you all think?

Donna,

We could always have a field trip your way. I was thinking of traveling around KY for our group once a month, maybe twice a month. What do you all think?

I live 3 1/2 hours from Cin. However, my car is getting alot of wear and tare on it because I drive a long way to work each day. I know I could do 1 time a month. Who knows maybe the Lord will bless me with a newer model and I can go 2 times. :clap:cheer We can chose a central location that would benefit each one of us (or get as close as we can). I am game.

Carpooling may be a way to go for anyone that lives close to each other.

I am totally excited! It will all work out when the time comes. :clap:yay:cheer:jumpyay:woo

I would be interested as well! I'd love to meet other people with similar interest in KY!

I was thinking of possibly starting a get together in January. What does everyone think?

I was thinking of possibly starting a get together in January. What does everyone think?

I certainly think it needs to be after the holidays. That sounds great to me as long as the weather permits me to travel I will be there.

I live about an hour south of Lexington, and I'd love to join with you all. Let me know the place and time, and I'll be there, hook in hand! :clap

I live about an hour south of Lexington, and I'd love to join with you all. Let me know the place and time, and I'll be there, hook in hand! :clap

Great! Looks like we have 6 interested so far. Where do you live? If I am not being too nosey! 6 is great! Hopefully, more Kentuckians will join in! :cheer