Crocheted Citrus

ladylinoleum

:eek YOU SCARE ME but not as much as they do. But at the same time, they are cute as can be!! Very creative & imaginative!!! :rofl

How in the world am I going to make Keylime Cheesecake and lemonade ever again???:wink:laughroll

You simply crack me up.:rofl I'm thinking you should sell this stuff on ebay. You'll get rich, and we can all say, "we knew you when".

:dog

How in the world am I going to make Keylime Cheesecake and lemonade ever again???:wink:laughroll

You simply crack me up.:rofl I'm thinking you should sell this stuff on ebay. You'll get rich, and we can all say, "we knew you when".

:dog

Debi, do you think anyone would buy it?

Debi, do you think anyone would buy it?

Honey, if they'll buy burnt toast or cans of imaginary monster spray, then why wouldn't they buy something with artistic merit?! Honestly, I'd be surprised if they didn't sell.

Way too cute! Where do you come up with such wacky ideas? Great!

Not in dreams I can assure you of that much! :devil I just kinda have this stuff floating around my head all day long....kinda scary in there! Anyway, I keep a notebook/sketchbook with me AT ALL TIMES. Some ideas suck, some are great right out of the gate, some evolve over time. I think that documenting all of my ideas, the good, the bad and the ugly is key.

Archived