teacup chi sized/ puppy sized sweater

• 2 weeks later...

My neighbor just got a new granddaughter:lol so had to make her new little sweater since she is 6weeks old chi.. she is so small. hope that it fits. Thank you for the great easy pattern! I used sport weight yarn and fun fur and rhinestone fancy for the back.:lol

pic011309_4.jpg[/img]

Great pattern, thanks so much for sharing. My little chi is 6 months and about 4lbs. My mom has one that's about 2 and weighs just under 4lbs. This will come in very handy as it is VERY cold here right now, and Nicky doesn't like going out when he needs to.

My neighbor just got a new granddaughter:lol so had to make her new little sweater since she is 6weeks old chi.. she is so small. hope that it fits. Thank you for the great easy pattern! I used sport weight yarn and fun fur and rhinestone fancy for the back.:lol

pic011309_4.jpg[/img]

that looks adorable! :)

glad my pattern could be of help!

• 2 months later...

after trial and error, i found a bit of an easier way to make these. the single crochet seems to make it stiff and puppies need a lot of movement! i'm going to type up an alternative pattern for this soon :)

• 1 year later...

I really love that! I am going to see if I can work one up for my kitten. I was thinking about using a slightly smaller hook since he's just barely 6 weeks and tiny! I'm not ordinarily the type to dress up a pet, but a little photo shoot of him in a hoodie is totally awwww-worthy!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you Your tiny chi baby is a doll. I'll start on this sweater today. Although it does not get real cold here as tiny as Minnie Me is she chills easily. In the air conditiong as I go through hot flashes even my hubby chills with the temp at 68! The hoodie sewater is too much! love it!I'd attach a smiley but I seem to be computer dumb I suppose.donna aka Minnie Me's,Bunny & Buffies' Mom

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh my gosh! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a teacup sweater! It's so hard to gauge with the little ones. My three pound yorkie has trouble keeping warm when I take her out to potty in the winter. This is going to be perfect! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Hello, I came across this pattern and made it for my little chi. I followed the pattern exactly (I added several dec at the end) and although it fits snugly, I'm gonna go back and use an H hook. I didn't add the hood just yet but probably will. I thought the little dogbone just set it off. Anyway, here's my little guy. Thanks for this pattern!

20171026_191924.jpg

20171026_191651.jpg

• 3 years later...

Designer said she wrote pattern for her 2.5 lb chi.  Unfortunately the post was started many years and many forum upgrades ago so early photos are not available.  Your tension and hook size is going to affect the final size so you might be able to make this work.