candy4271

Secret'ghan Delivered to Keesha

Sorry hun!! I didn't see the post asking about the postage :(

5 stamps should be more than enough for two squares.

Thanks!!!

Sorry hun!! I didn't see the post asking about the postage :(

5 stamps should be more than enough for two squares.

Thanks!!!

It's okay Candy. I should have put it in this thread (I put it here).

I would have had more than two made, but I under-estimated the amount of yarn I had in those colors. Btw, one of the squares came out a bit wonky, but I think it will be fine once it's sewn or crocheted together. I went to CPC and found two different patterns for 8" squares - it was fun looking through all of the different patterns and also fun to think of contributing to such a good cause! :c9

I'm sending a square out today, hopefully you'll receive it in a day or two...

Yes!!! They arrived, but I think I posted to you in one of the other groups we are in together :lol

I will update the first post later.

Sorry hun!

Thanks for the great squares!

Yes!!! They arrived, but I think I posted to you in one of the other groups we are in together :lol

I will update the first post later.

Sorry hun!

Thanks for the great squares!

I guess I missed the message, sorry. Thanks for letting me know and I'm glad the squares were okay. I was a little worried about one, since it was a little wonky after it was all done, but when I pressed the sides with my hands, it laid flat. I would have replaced it, but was out of purple yarn. :(

I got it today!!

thanks, it's really pretty :hug

I'm sending a square out today, hopefully you'll receive it in a day or two...

I didn't see my name. Did mine arrive yet? I sent it this past Friday, so it should be there anyday now.

I haven't sent it yet, I keep forgetting. :( Do you still need it or should I try to give it to someone else? I'm sorry!

I haven't sent it yet, I keep forgetting. :( Do you still need it or should I try to give it to someone else? I'm sorry!

It's been sent! I hope it gets to you!

I have some envies I need to go through. Sorry I'm a little behind, my mom had hip replacement this week, and I have been driving back and forth to Tucson to see her, and keep Dad company when possible.

She came home this afternoon, so hopefully I can catch up on posts in the next day or so and finish assembly while I am taking care of her this week.

I will update as soon as I can.... and just want to thank you all again for your help.

I think I am okay on squares :-)

I have some envies I need to go through. Sorry I'm a little behind, my mom had hip replacement this week, and I have been driving back and forth to Tucson to see her, and keep Dad company when possible.

She came home this afternoon, so hopefully I can catch up on posts in the next day or so and finish assembly while I am taking care of her this week.

I will update as soon as I can.... and just want to thank you all again for your help.

I think I am okay on squares :-)

Concentrate on you and your family first we can wait on knowing if the squares were received and seeing the afghan when it's finished. Family first. Take good care.

Happy Holidays a little late to everyone! It's been crazy busy here, just wanted to let you know that I have assembled the first project, an afghan of queen size proportion. I have started to assemble the lapghan, then I will weave ends in on both. I am think maybe another week or so. I will post photos when both are finished and ready to deliver!

Hugs,

Candy:hug

I can't wait to see it all finished! You're so sweet to do this, it goes to show there are still wonderful, caring people in this world. I think this forum has a high percentage of them, too!

I'm excited! You're sweet to put this all together, and I can't wait to see the results! :D

I am finishing these up (weaving end on the small one this weekend) and hopefull getting them delivered this week. I want to get them out ASAP I just have to make arrangements with the recipient .

Thanks for all of the help.

I will post photos after delivery !!

I completed these this weekend! Now just have to deliver !

Congrats!:cheer That was a big project. Can't wait to see px :yes