Secret'ghan Delivered to Keesha

candy4271

Sorry hun!! I didn't see the post asking about the postage :(

5 stamps should be more than enough for two squares.

Thanks!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry hun!! I didn't see the post asking about the postage :(

5 stamps should be more than enough for two squares.

Thanks!!!

It's okay Candy. I should have put it in this thread (I put it here).

I would have had more than two made, but I under-estimated the amount of yarn I had in those colors. Btw, one of the squares came out a bit wonky, but I think it will be fine once it's sewn or crocheted together. I went to CPC and found two different patterns for 8" squares - it was fun looking through all of the different patterns and also fun to think of contributing to such a good cause! :c9

Yes!!! They arrived, but I think I posted to you in one of the other groups we are in together :lol

I will update the first post later.

Sorry hun!

Thanks for the great squares!

Yes!!! They arrived, but I think I posted to you in one of the other groups we are in together :lol

I will update the first post later.

Sorry hun!

Thanks for the great squares!

I guess I missed the message, sorry. Thanks for letting me know and I'm glad the squares were okay. I was a little worried about one, since it was a little wonky after it was all done, but when I pressed the sides with my hands, it laid flat. I would have replaced it, but was out of purple yarn. :(

I got it today!!

thanks, it's really pretty :hug

I'm sending a square out today, hopefully you'll receive it in a day or two...

I have some envies I need to go through. Sorry I'm a little behind, my mom had hip replacement this week, and I have been driving back and forth to Tucson to see her, and keep Dad company when possible.

She came home this afternoon, so hopefully I can catch up on posts in the next day or so and finish assembly while I am taking care of her this week.

I will update as soon as I can.... and just want to thank you all again for your help.

I think I am okay on squares :-)

I have some envies I need to go through. Sorry I'm a little behind, my mom had hip replacement this week, and I have been driving back and forth to Tucson to see her, and keep Dad company when possible.

She came home this afternoon, so hopefully I can catch up on posts in the next day or so and finish assembly while I am taking care of her this week.

I will update as soon as I can.... and just want to thank you all again for your help.

I think I am okay on squares :-)

Concentrate on you and your family first we can wait on knowing if the squares were received and seeing the afghan when it's finished. Family first. Take good care.

• 1 month later...

Happy Holidays a little late to everyone! It's been crazy busy here, just wanted to let you know that I have assembled the first project, an afghan of queen size proportion. I have started to assemble the lapghan, then I will weave ends in on both. I am think maybe another week or so. I will post photos when both are finished and ready to deliver!

Hugs,

Candy:hug

• 2 weeks later...

I am finishing these up (weaving end on the small one this weekend) and hopefull getting them delivered this week. I want to get them out ASAP I just have to make arrangements with the recipient .

Thanks for all of the help.

I will post photos after delivery !!

Archived