friendship /comfort ghan help...

distinctives123

Hi!! I am 38 and the past 10yrs have been disabled due to a spinal cord injury, that has turned into a very painful spinal cord disease -Syringomyelia.

I am able to still do everything for myself just no lifting.

I have been crocheting since age 9 or 10 taught myself and also taught myself how to read patterns! Same with plastic canvas!

I crochet alot for charities like most of us do! How rewarding!

I wanted to ask my friends in the "ville" if you'd be willing to help me with a friendship / comfort ghan for me. There are days that I have so much pain and swelling that I cannot hold my crochet hook to do anything. I thought that if I had squares from the ville I could put them together and make a ghan to comfort me on those bad days.

If anyone is willing I am looking for 8 inch squares any pattern. I really enjoy earth tones so if thats not a problem I'd like them in those colors, ww yarn. Plus I am a male so I would not want any hot pinks or such, LOL!!

If anyone is willing you can pm me for my address. Also I am willing to make squares for others too.

CrochetVille IS a great family!!! Thanks to everyone.:clap

I have lots of RHSS on hand if that will do. And I promise not to make any hot pink squares :lol. Please send me your addy. I'd love to send you a square or 2! Maybe you'd like to send me one for my 'ville ghan? (hint, hint) :hug

I have lots of RHSS on hand if that will do. And I promise not to make any hot pink squares :lol. Please send me your addy. I'd love to send you a square or 2! Maybe you'd like to send me one for my 'ville ghan? (hint, hint) :hug

grannyannie,

:lol You're too funny. I'd send you some more, but you don't want too many from one person I'm sure. :D

hi lee will send you some i have alot of 8in made up in purples greens and blues will this work? just need your addy sweetie, welcome to the ville sorry did not say earlier i also have a spinal cord injury so know what ya mean about back pain long story short i live in severe pain also so know what your going thru i hope this will help hugs

Hello fellow SMer. Nice to meet you though I wish it was under different circumstances.

If you haven't already, please check out www.ASAP.org, the largest non-profit 501©(3) funding research grants for CM and SM.

Hi!! I am 38 and the past 10yrs have been disabled due to a spinal cord injury, that has turned into a very painful spinal cord disease -Syringomyelia.

I am able to still do everything for myself just no lifting.

I have been crocheting since age 9 or 10 taught myself and also taught myself how to read patterns! Same with plastic canvas!

I crochet alot for charities like most of us do! How rewarding!

I wanted to ask my friends in the "ville" if you'd be willing to help me with a friendship / comfort ghan for me. There are days that I have so much pain and swelling that I cannot hold my crochet hook to do anything. I thought that if I had squares from the ville I could put them together and make a ghan to comfort me on those bad days.

If anyone is willing I am looking for 8 inch squares any pattern. I really enjoy earth tones so if thats not a problem I'd like them in those colors, ww yarn. Plus I am a male so I would not want any hot pinks or such, LOL!!

If anyone is willing you can pm me for my address. Also I am willing to make squares for others too.

CrochetVille IS a great family!!! Thanks to everyone.:clap

• 4 weeks later...

Archived