colorwave thread bookmarks!

SPRAT605

Here are a few bookmarks that have done recently.... I used all free online patterns and the thread all came from "Sara's Colorwave Yarn" who I am sure you noticed does banner advertisements here on Crochetville. If you have never tried any of her thread.... please do!!!! It is the coolest thread! She hand dyes it and it is absolutely gorgeous! AND her shipping rate are so danged reasonable and you'll get your thread almost before you can blink an eye! I ordered 2 colors the first time and then ordered 4 more... can't wait to have a minute to try the other three out!

http://site.sarascolorwaveyarns.com/index.html

bookmarks023.jpg

This is thread color Limen

Pattern: Elegnant Pinapple Bookmark

by Julie A Baldue

bookmarks027.jpg

Thread color seashell

Pattern: "Ancient Bookmark"

bookmarks029.jpg

Thread color navajo

Pattern: Butterfly Stitch Bookmark

www.jimsyldesign.com

bookmarks024.jpg

Thread: seashell again

pattern: Glittery Bookmark

by Julie A. Boldue

bookmarks021.jpg

Tread: Limen again

Pattern: Ginkgo Bookmark

by Drew Emborsky

the crochet dude!

Thanks for looking!

Her thread is beautiful--I bought some "Lavender Fog" with some birthday $, and am in the process of a doily with it. I found the thread to be a bit stiffer than some other stuff I've used, but not bad.OTOH I had just used Aunt Lydia's bamboo which is super soft, before I got that stuff. It doesn't split at all on me, so it's good stuff. :D This doily is a "purse" wip, so it's been in progress for oh, 6-8 weeks now.:lol

ETA (and how could I forget!) Your bookmarks are lovely!!

Thanks everyone for the terrific comments! And Thanks to all the designers that offer thier patterns to us!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived